C H A P T E R 1

*Kring*

Aishh..
It's so early eh!
Oh!it's my first day of school..

I jumped out of the bed because i have my first day of school and i am surely sure that i am late😂
I wear my uniform and new school shoes..and when i am done i went downstairs to go to school...btw i am the daughter of the owner of the Famous Hotel,Restaurant,and Resort here in Korea.
"Good morning omma,appa,oppa jin!!!!"
"GoodMorning too" all of them said.

"Mom,i am in a hurry so i won't take my breakfast"
"Ok sweety,just call me if your going home huh!?"

"Ne omma! Bye,"

************************

"Arghhhhhh!!!Ms.Y/N the daughter of the owner of the famous hotel is hereeeeee!!!!!" The girl at the gate said.

This school looks so nice,simple but elegant...hmm...i want to see my classmates..

I went to our room as i already knew where is it because i already got my schedule and my room last week when i enroll here.

Until our teacher came.
"We have new students so you may now introduce your selves."
I walk in front of our class.
"Annyeong,I am Y/N jebalyo take care of me..kamsahamnida."
"Are you the daughter of the owner of the Korea's famous hotel?" My teacher said.
"Yes,ma'm"
"Oh,you may now take your sit ms.Y/N"
After that our teacher introduce another new transferee his name is jungkook..oh what a nice name boy!
"Ok,so another transferee,you may now introduce your self."

He came in front of our class.
"A-a-anyeong, j-jeon j-jungkook,imnida ple--.."

But before he continue..students in our room shouted 'boooo' and throw papers at him.

"Stop it class!" Our teacher shouted,while the students are giggling silently.
"Mr.Jeon you may take your sit beside Ms.Y/N"
And after that he walk towards my direction and I lend my handa to shake with him and he held it..

*lunch break*

After the bell rings...jungkook got out of the room immediately while the old student here tap his back and stick a note that 'you can kick and throw me anything'
And then,i ran to him rapidly and get the note at the back of him and he said that..

"What is it?" He looks scared..
"The old student put this at your back so you better stay away from him before he do something worst to you okay?☺"
He just nodded..and walk away..but I told him if he want to have lunch with me and said..
"Y-yes,can we?"
"Yes,it doesn't matter anyways,so let's go!"

-TBC