C H A P T E R 1 3

Heyyy guys!!! I'm so sorry it takes time for me to update hehe....so yeah here we go.

Y/N's POV

I went upstairs to get away from I just don't want to see him like it hurts me for real....I don't know why am I feeling like this I just want to die instead of living with him...

After what happened, I directly walk to my closet and bathroom to have a hot shower....I also want sleep early tonight because I'm not in a mood to watch netflix or some kinds of stuffs...

J.JK's POV

I really felt bad for y/n, I think it is because of me that's why she's hurting herself....I really don't care at all for her before but seeing her suffer or hurting herself really makes me wanna apologize and change my attitude towards her........AISHHHH,but no it's her fault right she called IU slut or bitch,so that's what she deserve..

FF  NEXT MORNING........

Y/N's POV

I woke up because of the sunshine I didn't even notice that I left my curtains open last night....but when I stand up my head spin around like hell and want to vomit....I rushed to the bathroom and vomit...after that I flushed the toilet and brush my teeth.

I think I can't go to work now I will go to the hospital because I don't feel really good....

After I got done showering I went down to the kitchen to eat breakfast and I told the maids that I will not go to work and that they shouldn't tell jungkook that I didn't go to work....Jungkook got off to school already because he needs to finish his requirements and he will be taking their company tomorrow...

J.jk's POV

I got off to school already because I need to finish my schoolworks and also I need to date with girlfriend after my school...we'll go in our house later and Y/N can't stop us....she's only my arranged wife...and I'm (INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY😬)

After I passed my projects and report papers,suddenly I got my headache,I really feel this headaches often and I don't know why....Is it just because of the accident?aishhh i don't know and i don't care...

AUTHOR:

OOPPPSSSSS GUYSSSS THIS WILL BE MY UPDATE FOR NOW BECAUSE I DON'T REALLY FEEL WELL I'LL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....TAKE CARE GUYS!!!❤️