C H A P T E R 1 2

*morning*

Y/N's POV

I woke up very early because I need to go to the office and work....I really want to give my brother the position that I'm working in our company but since eomma & appa wants me to learn abt handling our company then I let them...my head really aches because of what happened last night but I just shrugged it off to prevent my tears from falling.

I sat up to wash my bruise and took a warm bath...I put on my clothes I used long sleeves since I do have many bruise and cuts..y'all thinking what happened last night?

* FLASHBACK*

after few hours of arguing with jungkook, I went downstairs to drink water since it's late night and I think he already went to his room...we don't have the same room to sleep since we're not yet married and we will really not share our room to one another since this is fake marriage even though I want to share my room with him,but I don't think he would let me to.

I already drink my water and before I just went to my room someone clear his throat behind me and it was jungkook.

I was about to go upstairs when....

" Y/n,talk to me please?" Jungkook said.

" What do you want to talk about huh?I just want to be alone so let me be okay?"

"Why are you so mad about that thing,is it because it's true??"

"No it isn't,but can you please fucking don't talk to me just talk to your slut upstairs"

Yas,he call his girlfriend to come over in our house...I heard him talking someone in his phone awhile ago after he apologized.

"Yah!don't call her that thing or else.."

"Or else what jungkook?you'll hurt me?as if I care...you don't even know what am I feeling right now...you just make my life miserable...I wish I should've never helped you before so that I'll not suffer like this with you and your slu-"I was about to say the last word when he slapped me.

"I told you to never call Iu like that...you didn't listen now it's your fault btch..now go upstairs I don't want to see your face"

After that he dragged me upstairs until we reach my room...he closed and lock the door when he pushed me in the bed..he slapped me and force me to have sex with him..I was about to scream when he slapped me so hard that made my face bleed like hell...and that night something happen and after that he left me dumbfounded."

I went up to go to the bathroom and cut myself since I have blades in mg cabinet.. I keep them always because I use them before way back when I was young when I feel depressed...no one knows this but only Jin oppa.

*End of flashback*

While I'm doing my makeup I didn't realize that my tears fall down.

"Aishh,why am I crying,I am a btch right?"

After my make up I went downstairs to see if Jungkook's there...when someone said..

"He already went out for work ms.kim"
It was our maid.

"Uhmm,would you mind if I ask where he will go?"

"He just said that he'll be home late after class ma'm"

"Oh,okay...thankyou for telling me that..have a nice day...and btw,I'm not eating I don't have appetite" As I said before I head off to work.

J.jk's POV

The sunshine slap my face when I realize it's morning it's already 8am...Iu already went home awhile ago while the maids and y/n is not awake...I sat up ,take a bath and wear my uniform...it's my last day of going to school since I'm also going to takeover the company..Before I left the house I went to check y/n if she's awake...I feel guilty when I saw her still naked..but I just shrugged my feels off.

I went to school when Seokjin call me...

"Yah,jungkook don't you dare do anything to let y/n hurt...I don't want her to do things again to herself...arraseo?bye."

"Wait wha--" but before I could reply to his words he already took down the call..

But I just got curious when he said "i don't want her to do things again to herself"..aishhh,i don't even care about her though.

I didn't realize that I ready arrived at the campus...

Ff 'coz your author is lazy

Y/n's POV

After my meetings,I asked my secretary to check my schedule for tomorrow and he said I don't have any meetings or agenda...so I told her that she can rest tomorrow since I'll not go to work...I was a bit tired since I lost some blood from last night and I feel sore because of what happened last night...I don't feel very well today so I already went home to have a rest.

Jjk's POV

I already arrived in our house and watching tv when y/n already came home from work...I saw her getting pale and she's really really walking like a potato.....She was about to go upstairs when she ran to go to the bathroom...I went to her way to check up on her..

"Are you okay y/n?" I said being worried...although we argued and do something last night still she's a girl.

"You don't care so leave me"

Why this girl don't want me here always like fuck.

"Yah,I'm just worried I don't want to be blame because of you feeing not good"

,"Just shut up mind your business."

Y/n's POV

Wow,did he really just care for me awhile ago??or is it just because he feel guilty of what he did last night...

I was about to go our of the bathroom and ran upstairs when he hold my wrist that make me flinch because of my cuts...I know he saw that but I just acted like he doesn't see anything..."y-y/n,is that a cu--"

" can you fucking leave me alone you already talk to me last night is it not enough for you?" After that I went upstairs and cried out the pain that I'm feeling...I don't know but I'm just feeling moody and I have my headaches today...after that I change my clothes and hopped in my comfy bed and I let my self to dreamland..

Meanwhile jungkook:

Did I just saw it right?

Y/n cut herself?

Does she really do that to herself??

Why am I feeling hurt?

Does the reason of it is because of me?

I'm sorry y/n.

I'm sorry.

                                           TBC