C H A P T E R 8

Annyeong😘

Eunha's POV

Why of all people that I would talk to it's him...my ex...jungkook...I hope he gets better even though we're over..

Jungkook's POV

why did you do that jungkook!so pabooo!!!!aigoo~ I swear I'll kill myself!

Y/n's POV

Why is he acting like that ?is he crazy or just bipolar?
I think its better to just go home for awhile and come back tomorrow...

As Y/N went home from hospital she go straight to her bedroom to cry because of the happenings a while ago...

"If I shouldn't let him help me I think he's not in this kind of condition right now..I should sleep for now."

*Morning*

"Yah!my that's so called girlfriend go downstairs!!!!"

I'm still sleepy who's that annoying on----.....wait!?what!?
He's here!?
As I walked downstairs I saw him watching TV..

What are you doing here?I mean how did you open the door?"I have my ways to do what I want"Fine you bastard....I said it whispering tone..."what you just said!?"nothing...

As I go to my kitchen I heard the door closed...

Jungkook's Pov

I don't know why is she so pretty today...no don't fall for her jungkook!aishhh....you only love Eunha....
I should go back home...

No one's POV

After Y/N do what she needs to do she went to school fastly...

*at school*

Good morning Y/N
Good morning guys..

As Y/N walk straight to the room she saw Jungkook talking with Eunha inside the room however she don't care and act like she don't see them...but after she sat down eunha and jungkook seem that Y/N's there so eunha pushed jungkook away...after that...

Jungkook: You're happy now that you made eunha left me dumbfounded here right now!?huh!?
Y/n:what are you talking about?
Jungkook: don't like a stupid bit*h there!I know what you're planning to do!
Y/N: If you think that I made left here and if you think that I have a plan to be a bitchy girl over you my answer is NO!so don't act like you have proof to tell me those stupid things that you want to believe to!You don't remember what the things that I did to you when you remember me few days ago!Then you just throw it all away...