C H A P T E R 10

JJK POV:
"DONT TELL ME Y/N's my arranged wife"

FLASHBACK A WEEK BEFORE Y/N LEFT:

MRS.JEON: "kookie sweetie,your dad and I will arrange you with our company partner's daughter...no buts,and no excuses"

Kookie: "WAE??!!,I DONT EVEN KNOW HERRRR!!"

MRS JEON: "She's from the Kim Corporation that owns a famous hotel here in our country"

Mr jeon: "you should get marry before our company can get bankrupt,you can two break up after a month"

Kookie: "AISSHHHH,ARRASEOOOO!!!I DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT SEOKJIN HAS A SISTER...WHATEVER THO."

END OF FLASHBACK

Y/N's POV

AISHH, I'm already late for my work....yup i came back to work in our company hotel I just want to move on from him...I dont want to hurt myself for loving someone who doesn't even love me back....

As i went downstairs I saw Seokjin oppa just came inside of the house...

"Oohhh,oppa where did you came from I mean where did you go?"

"Uhmmm,someone just came here I don't know he just mistaken for someone else's house or something"

"owwwww,arraseo...so I'll just take a bath and then lets go to work?"

"Uhmmm,you will not go to work today sissy...."

"Huh?wae?waeyo?(why?))

"Appa and eomma just told me that you'll be marrying soon..they didn't told you...later we'll meet them."

"Oh okay,."

I didn't got shock because of that thing,'cause eomma told me before that this will come through in my life since we're a rich family...

"Guess you're not shock I knew mom told you that way back before"

"Yah,whatever"

Fastforward gaizzzzzzz!!!

8pm-----at a fancy restaurant.

Third PPOV:

Mrs.jeon: "kookie,you should respect them when you see them later,arraseo?"

Kookie: ne eomma"

hiding his mad and forceful face.

AFTER A MINUTE KIM FAMILY ARRIVED AT THE RESTAURANT...

MRS KIM&JEON: "NICE MEETING YOU "

"MRS,JEON: "THIS IS MY SON JEON JUNGKOOK"

MRS.KIM: HE'S SO HANDSOME HUH...THIS IS MY DAUGHTER KIM Y/N"

While their parents said that jungkook saw y/n is his soon to be wife...he looked shocked and guilty because memories of him went back about hurting her last time...

Y/n: "annyeong,nice meeting you 🤗"

J.jk: " a-a-annyeong...l-like-likewise"

AS THE DINNER WENT SMOOTHLY THEY OFFERED Y/N AND JJK TO MOVE IN TO THEIR OWN HOUSE SINCE THEY'LL GET MARRIED SOON...

LITTLE DID Y/N KNOW THAT JJK HAS A BAD PLAN....

TO BE CONTINUE......

SO HEY GUYSSSS!!!!I FINALLY PUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER I'LL DEFINITELY PUBLISH TOMORROW OR SOON I KNOW YOU MISS ME...COMMENT DOWN BELOW IF YOU STILL WAIT FOR MY UPDATE OR SHOULD I DELETE THIS STORY....TAKE CARE GUYS...IN THIS STORY SOME THINGS WILL BE BRUTALLY HAPPEN....SO GUARD YOUR HEARTS GUYS....I KNOW YOUALL LOVE JJK BUT I DONT KNOW SOONER YOU'LL HATE HIM HAHAHAHA..GBU GUYS I'LL UPDATE SOON!!!!

GUYSSSS YOU CAN DM ME FOR SOME SUGGESTIONS..MWAAA

SARANGHAEEEEE❤️✨