Chapter 8|| Night Visitor

A/N: this is my first time actually writing yandere so please don't judge if I'm super bad. (Anyway all rights belong to the owner of the music)
ENJOY-
•????? POV•
I saw her again , that same girl from that day. She is just as beautiful as ever..I wish could just be with her if only for a little bit it would be worth it. I don't want her to be with anybody else...I want her to be mine...I need her...I want her...I love her

I followed her home watching her every move to make sure nobody came to harm her. She entered her house as I stood in front of her yard watching as the door closed.
I waited until night when she went to bed before making my move. As I climbed the tree next to her window, I noticed it was half way open "perfect" I said before carefully sliding it open just enough for me to fit through.
I slowly slipped through her window not wanting to wake her up. As I entered her room I could see she was fast asleep she looks like a doll. Her h/c hair looked so beautiful as it drifted over her face, I then tucked some locks behind her ear, I could now she her face clearly how precious. I loomed over her body as she slept "I made up my mine" I whispered as I then grazed her cheek with my hand I will make you mine.
I got on her bed and leaned close to her face. Her soft breath brushed against my face oh how I lust for your touch my dear, I then kissed her cheek as I then slipped out of her window closing it behind me "I will have you.....no matter who has to pay the price" I mumbled before disappearing into the night. (*cries* I'm so sorry for cringe)
•R/N POV•
I woke up as I felt strange....like if someone was watching me, but like always I shrugged it off. It was only 1:11 and I wasn't going to go to bed anytime soon, so I decided to grab myself a class of milk to help me fall asleep.
I walked down stairs and into the kitchen, I couldn't see a thing as it was as to dark I couldn't find anything. I then herd noises coming from behind me...and like the coward I am...I turned around and drop kicked the air, but in the process of doing so Cori being better than me grabbed my leg as he pinning me down to the grown.
He then turned on his reading light and saw it was just me as he let go "What the hell are you doing up this late r/n" he said flicking my forehead "I should be asking you the same thing a**hat" I said punching him in the shoulder. He then turned into a cooked tomato as he cursed under his breath. Cori opened the fridge getting me and him a Dr.Pepper "thanks" I said talking the drink from his hand. We walked over to the living room as we both sat on the couch. We both watched our favorite TV show for 2 hours until finally falling asleep
•TIME SKIP•
I woke up knowing that we had past out an hour "Cori wake up" I said shaking him, he just grunted and turned over on his side. I then pouted and was about to walk away when Cori grabbed my wrist pulling me down landing on my bum "YOU A**" I said getting up and pushing him off the couch. He then got up and picked me up bridle style carrying me all the way to my room. As we entered my room, he dropped me on the floor right next to my bed "Night baby sister" he snorted as he closed my door walking to his room "night dumb-a**" I huffed as I got off the floor and snuggled into bed.
•Poem by IDK•
I wish to possess you, I want to make you mine. Let me be your captor, I'll hold you up in a bind. Everything of you is what i really seek. Nothing more satisfies me than when I see you just as meek..
#yanderepoem NYAH (^^~)Love You All!