Chapter 7|| The Park

A/N: Hi just a heads up the next chapter is gonna have the yandere finally arrive but for now, I hope all of you like this chapter.
------ENJOY(◕ᴥ◕)
Its 2am as it has been 6 weeks since dads new lady friend has been living with us and she's a total a**hat. Now that she's around dad won't even acknowledge us he's to busy f*cking her. Cori says she keeps flirting with him and offers to help him take a shower even know he's like 15! Kaden loves her for some random reason which fills me with rage she's not like our mom. It's already Monday and I feel like I'm going insane, she's just is a creepy old lady who's only with my dad for s*x and money. Cori hit me on the back of my head making me wake up from my day dreaming "Stop daydreaming and eat so we can hurry to school" he said stuffing toast in my mouth. Kaden rushed in soon after hugging my arm I guess Kaden had a good night "Sis I'm going to the park" Kaden jumped up and down happily "That's awesome Kaddi is bubah taking you" I said petting his head. At that moments dads lady friend walked in "No actually I'm taking him" she said picking Kaden up that bitch! Kaden then noticed my expression change "Sibs coming to right?" he said with a curios face. I couldn't say no even though I didn't want HER to be there "Yep wouldn't miss it" I said smiling at him as his face lit up. Cori then looked at me with a scowl on his face "Can i talk to you NOW" he said dragging me to the kitchen. As we entered the kitchen he slammed me up against the wall "R/N your not f*cking serious right" he said as his face turned bright red from rage "I have to watch Kaddi, what if that wench does something to him" I said grabbing his hand and prying it off my shoulder. As his grip loosened and he grabbed my head "If she did do something to Kaden I would kill her" he said as he let go of my head. I then was about to walk out of the kitchen when Cori grabbed my wrist, "If something happens to you..." he said before his face grew dark with no expression "I'll be fine" I said as he let go of my wrist.
•Time Skip•
It was now time visit the park, and even know my brother has gone here a million times he still loves it. Dads lady friend stared at me as we walked down the street "So Kaddi what was your mom like!" she said smiling at him "She was buttyful!!" he said flapping his arms around "Like a flower" that smile soon faded and turned into tears. She picked him up and gave him a gently smile "well don't worry I'm here now" she said before taking out a cigarette and setting him back down. Kaden looked so happy as he held on to her hand, she didn't smile she just walked as she smoked I won't allow you to hurt Kaddi.
We soon arrived at the park as the bright colored playground came into view. Kaden ran to the playground with some other kids "Tch children are trouble some" she said while taking out her phone bitch. I used to come here with my brother before Kaden was born , we had a hiding place that we'd always go to...even though sometimes Cori claimed it his and didn't let me come in. Cori would always pretend that I was a troll and he was the handsome prince even know he was the ugly one. He would try to defeat the troll to save the princess but....plot twist..the troll was the princess so he ended up killing the real princess and married the troll.
I snapped out of my thoughts to see Kaden walking away from the play structure to a nearby tree. He looked upset I guess he might've asked dads lady friend to play with him and she gave him a scowl. I won't let your flame burn out...
(Hope you enjoyed this chapter)-----c(ˊᗜˋ*c)
Poem by Devine B.•
If I could only have one wish
I would wish for you to always be happy, no matter where life takes you. I never want you to feel the suffocating sadness or angry fist I have know...