Chapter 4||Regret 2

Dear Diary,
Yesterday something happened, I tried to sneak out I wanted so badly to escape my life for it isn't a good one. My brother always acts like it is all ok...as if our life was just ordinary like everybody else. The thing was that our life was just full of lies and hopes that would never come true.
Today, I am afraid
Today, I am alone
I am burning in my own way..
As I can never escape...
Sincerely R/N...
I didn't want to live in this house of memories, memories I didn't want to remember. As my dad walked into the dinning room, his face was empty of emotion. He then sat at the dinning room table opening his newspaper and reading. Cori had then walked in holding Kaden as they both sat down across from father waiting for me to join them. Dad had then put down his news paper and stared up at me his face clear of expression "Honey would you be so kind and make your family breakfast" dad said trying to smile. I just looked at him with blank eyes "Yes Mr.William" I said as I headed to the kitchen "Aw come on baby girl at least you could call me father" he sighed as he went back to reading. I just continued to cook, suddenly Kaden walked over to me tugging on my apron "Sis waffles?" he said as he smiled innocently. I then ruffled his hair looking down at him smiling "Yep I'm making your favorite" I smiled as he laughed in joy. He is the only pure thing in this family and I wasn't going to let anything or anyone change that I will protect that innocent smile that keeps me sane.
After eating breakfast Cori asked for me to come to his room for an unknown reason, he looked as if something was bothering him. I walked up the stairs and knocked on Cori's door, it opened as I walked in seeing Cori leaning against the wall humming a familiar tune our mother had sung to us. I sat down on his bed as he hummed the haunting tune, the lullaby we sung to each other as we hid from our father. He walked over and sat down beside me, I then leaned over resting my head on his shoulder.
Me and my brother don't get along very well as both of us always seemed to disagree and argue a lot, but we always seem to tolerate each other no matter what the cause.
•Cori's POV•
Once again our father had stepped over the line, and once again he went after R/N I wish I could've been in her place. I know how my sister thinks, how she acts, and she knows it too. As she leaned on my shoulder I could tell she was thinking about yesterday. She had then laid down on the bed looking up at the ceiling "Cori when do you think it will stop" she said as her eyes filled with tears. She looked so pitiful I laid beside her holding her hand "What ever happens I will protect our family" I said as she moved closer to me leaning her head on my chest how annoying..
•R/N POV•
After my talk with Cori I went up to my room and started playing video games, as that always cheered me up. I was finally in my own little world of happiness.
A/N: Don't worry we're getting to the part with the Yandere@ꈊ・@)
•Poem by Cynthia Gomez•
I don't want to protect you
I want to create a world around you where you will no longer have any need for protection
HOPE YOU ENJOYED•