Chapter 3||Regret

A/N: Hello first of I wanted to say that I hope you are Enjoying This because I sure am..hehe anyway I decided to change the ages of all the characters because...ya *laughs crazily* IM A ROMANTIC!!!!
༼つ ் ▽ ் ༽つ BACK TO STORY..
• Still R/N POV•
Dear Diary,
Finally I am back from school, I felt a dark presence watching me today, but I just ignored...anyway tomorrow is another day and who knows what tomorrow will be like. Oh no my brother is back I need to make up my plan, so Diary I will write to you later
Sincerely R/N~
"Ok now for my evil plan" I snickered as I heard Cori open the front door down stairs. "IM HOME!!" Cori yelled, I was ready to put my plan into action its time I'll finally leave this place.
Dad walked into the living room sitting down in his favorite recliner "Hey honey can you go make dinner?" He said as he started to read the daily news, not noticing me trying to sneak out almost there. As I was about to open the door I felt my father's glare looming over me, I didn't want to turn around but...my fathers presence was different it was more ominous...It didn't feel normal at all. I decided to turn around even though I was scared as hell, I thought to myself "shit I've done it now" I turned around slowly facing my father, I froze my fathers glare pierced into my eyes I couldn't stare away. Before I could even speak he had pinned me to the wall I could feel his hot ragging breath against my skin, shit...! Suddenly Cori had rushed in and punched father in the face making him release his grip from me.
Kaden had walked in the room rubbing his eyes as if he had been sleeping this whole time. Father rubbed where Cori hit him, a smile filled his face as he got up walking away as if nothing ever happened. "Kaddi go back to bed me and buba need to talk" I said as I kissed his forehead sending him off to bed. After Kaden had left I had fell to my knees shocked of what just had happened "my big brother had just hit our own father" I repeated in my head. Cori sighed as he walked over to me leaning down "R/N what were you thinking" he hissed as he flicked my nose. I could tell he felt guilty for hitting father "I-I had planned to go out an-" "AND WHAT..LEAVE?!"he yelled as he grabbed my shoulders shaking me. I knew it was a risk, and I risked it anyway...not thinking of what would've happened if I had left...what could've happened..I had screwed up...
A/N: yep I know this chapter sucks I'm on a tight schedule and also out of ideas. Also we're getting to the dark part of the story BLeh~╰( ◕ ^ ◕ )╯
•Poem by Lang Leav•
I cannot undo what I have done
I can't un-sing a song that's sung
And the saddest thing about my regret...is that
I can't forgive and you can't forget
(Perfect Poem for this Chapter