groceries

I sat on the white sheets of my full sized bed, I sat cross legged and unzipped my suitcase. I look a deep breath before flipping the top over to reveal all the contents of my suitcase. I pulled out some leggings, and and over sweatshirt from my old school, just to have a little bit of home with me, even though life sucked back there, but there were a few teachers at school that made me happy.

I walked to the attached bathroom and turned on the shower, I put my clothes on the counter next to the sink, I studied the marble detailing of the counter. I slid my light wash skinny jeans off my legs and pulled my white scarf off my neck, along with my black jumper. I peeled my black socks off my feet, and I stood there for a second, freezing my ass of and decided to hurry up and get into the steamy shower. I let the water completely surround my body and just stood there thinking for a bit, showers where always my time to think, it was the only time when nothing else mattered. 

******

I stepped out of the shower and reached for a towel,
"Shit" I said to myself. There was no towel, I have to get a towel out of my luggage, I ran into my room, I was fucking freezing, and rummaged threw my suitcase and finally found a towel, I wrapped it around my body and walked back to the bathroom. I dry myself off and changed my clothes. I put in some fuzzy sock and sat on my bed, I took some time to myself and just went on my phone and looked threw all my social media, the usual. I suddenly got hungry. Shit I don't have any food in the house i thought to myself.
***
I got in my car, with my messy bun, no make up, baggy sweater, leggings, and to finish the look, fuzzy socks and moccasins. I didn't care enough to change, I'm just going to the grocery store. I hated driving in the dark, that what I get for going to target at 9;00pm.

I pull into the parking lot of target, I park my car, grab my keys and wallet and step out of the car, I lock the car and started my way into target.
"Holy shit it's cold" I said under my breath as I sped walk to the store.
I finally got to the doors of the store, I grabbed a cart and headed to the food. On my way to the food I saw to boys, who looked around my age of nineteen, messing around in the isle of baby stuff. They looked like they were messing around in the strollers. I laughed to myself under my breath and kept walking. I got to the food isles and did my grocery shopping, it is so weird to do this, my mom always did it, I'm probably going to forget to get half the things I need.

After about 50 minuets of shopping for groceries I was done, at least i think I'm done, I'm not good at it, this is my first time doing it by myself.

I headed to the beauty department because I ran out of mascara and eyeliner, I looked in the isles for what I need and found it, I walked to the check out and payed for my things, grabbed my bags and headed for my car. I saw the two boys again, one with light hair was pushing the other one with dark hair in a shopping cart, I wish I would spend my prime years of life doing fun , random shit like that with my friends. I wasn't able to make out any of their other features because they were kinda far away and the sun had set many hours ago. I put the bags in my trunk and got behind the wheel and started my car, cranking the heat because I am freezing. And drove home thinking about all the fun I missed in life and what fun I could be having if my life went as planned.