Fifteen

From the corner he peaked and watch Stacey. She looked away when he turned and looked at her. They were so close that they were practically hugging.

"You do realise that you are the fastest man alive. You don't need to hide here. You can super speed and catch her now," pointed out Caitlin.

"Yeah I can but we have to find out what she is doing here. If she isn't here to kill Joanah then who is she waiting for."

Barry looked down and into Caitlin's eyes. He paused as something happened. He couldn't describe it but it felt like he was seeing her for the first time. She watched him then turned to see the others walking by.

"So what exactly is the plan here?" she asked.

"As a matter of fact, I have no idea. I wish I could just flash up to her and take her in. But what if there are others who are involved with her and Ethan. How many people are they working with."

Barry peaked again at Stacey who had now gotten up. Had she found who she was waiting for or was she about to kill Joanah. Barry and Caitlin came out of the corner and slowly made their way towards her trying not to aware her. The closer they got, they realised it was in fact Joanah who had come in through the doors. 

Caitlin looked around to see that the reporters were also making their way towards Joanah. Camera's were on and they were approaching them. Out of instincts Barry was about to super speed towards Stacey and catch her when Caitlin grabbed his jacket and pulled him close.

"Barry, now isn't the time. The cameras are rolling and it wont take someone long to put it together and learn your identity," whispered Caitlin. "You need to sneak out and then come back in."

Barry nodded and was about to sneak out when he notice Stacey looking in their direction. She smiled at him and ran out of there. Pulling Catlin, he ran out after her. They followed her into the ally way where she was waiting for them.

"I hope you have been thinking of my offer. The offer isn't going to be out there for much longer."

"Don't you threaten her. What did you do to her and how can we even trust you?" called Barry.

"Your girlfriend here already knows what I'm talking about and as for what I have done to her depends on will you release Ethan or not."

Barry could here Joe coming from the side. He was about to run and catch Stacey when a small exploration went off inside the building. They all turned to see what had happened and in that moment taking the opportunity Stacey ran.

                                           //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"She came here with a plan. She had an escape planned. She put a small explorative devise where she was sitting which went off when she pressed the button," informed Cisco.

"We had her. I should have caught her rather than wait. Caitlin you were right," said Barry. He turned and left.

Caitlin followed him and sat down next to him. She watched him as he played with his hands. She took his hands in hers and squeezed them. He looked up and she could see the disappointment in them.

"I shouldn't have waited. We knew that she was there to kill Joanah but I insisted on waiting to see if she had another partner."

"Not all of us perfect. We do what needs to be done and what the situation requires us to do. We have a responsibility to keep this city and everyone in it safe every time we walk into this Lab and you put on that suit. Every decision you make is a hard one and there will be times where you may feel like it is the wrong one. You are looking at the small picture, you have to stand back and see the big picture. Yeah she got away, but we caught Ethan and soon she will be here again."

Barry looked at Caitlin and gave her smile. She always knew what to say to her to make him feel better. She was always there to support him and was always by his side. So much had happened and he always felt good when she was by his side.

                                           //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Stacey again sat outside STAR Labs as she watched Cisco, Caitlin and Barry come out of the main doors. "So this is your team. These two are the ones that help you Barry Allen aka The Flash. Lets see how you can save those who help you."

She drove out as she followed the others.

                                       //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"You need a drink my friend. Even though you don't get drunk," said Cisco. They had arrived at a bar downtown which they had heard about. "You guys find a seat and I will get us our first round."

Barry and Caitlin found an empty booth at the end. "This place looks nice. Who told Cisco about this place again?"

"I honestly don't know. I think he got a flyer from somewhere. It looks like a great place."

Caitlin looked around at the crowd. She froze when she saw Stacey among the crowd. She was talking to someone and she couldn't see the face. She pulled Barry as they made their way across the dance floor. Stacey handed something to him and disappeared among the crowd but they still could see the guy. They followed him onto a balcony were people were sitting and drinking. Barry stopped when the piece of paper the guy was holding turned out to be a photo of him, Caitlin and Cisco.

The guy turned around and was talking to one of the woman dancing. Barry pulled Caitlin close to him. "He knows who we are. She gave him our picture and I think he knows everything about us."

Caitlin looked at him in shock. "We have to find out who he is and what Stacey and he have planned."

Panic rose in Caitlin's mind as the guy looked up and towards them. They didn't know what he was capable of and what he would do to all this people. But before Caitlin could even do anything, Barry pulled her closer filling in the space. He looked into her eyes and to her surprise he leaned in and kissed her.