Nine

Caitlin looked back scared that Stacey was following her. But was surprised when she wasn't there. Had she imagined her? With a loud bang, Caitlin turned around to find her standing in front of her. She still wore the creepy smile that gave Caitlin Goosebumps.

"Where are you running off to? I thought you said you can help me?" said Stacey.

"Please, listen to me. I do want to help you. I know something is wronmg and you are scared but we have helped people like you. We can help you understand this all," begged Caitlin.

"Do you have any idea how bad my life was before. I was living scared everyday because my past was following me. But now, why should I be scared when everyone else can be."

Caitlin screamed as Stacey moved closer to her.

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Barry arrived at the scene of the crime where the Invisible Man was making his way out. He stopped when he saw The Flash approaching. He smiled but didn't say a word.

"You know I will stop you," called the Flash.

"For that you need to be able to see me. And I thought I told your pretty little girlfriend to stay out of Stacey and my way. I hoped she would have passed that message onto you," replied the Invisible Man.

"Don't you dare hurt her or else I swear to God I will hunt you down. Either way I'm taking you in with me."

"We will see about that."

The Flash ran forward as everything around him froze. Within a second he was next to the Invisible Man, who clearly didn't even see him come. He tied the handcuffs that Cisco had designed specially for Metahumas. He took him to STAR Labs where Dr Wells and Cisco waited for them in the special prisons.

"Well done Mr. Allen," said Dr Wells. "Where's Caitlin?" he added.

"Crap, I left her at the factory. She will be mad if I don't get back soon."

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Barry arrived back at the factory. He looked around and found that it was as he had left it but Caitlin was no where to be found. "Caitlin," he called once again. Had she waited and decided to leave. He tried calling her. As he was about to leave he heard her phone ringing.

"Caitlin," he called again as he made his way to where the ringing was coming from. As he approached the ringing, the scene became more clearer. The room was a mess compared to the other side. Someone had a struggle here. The closer he came to the room the more he saw. He froze when he spotted Caitlin. She was passed out on the floor.

Barry rushed to her side and turned her around. Blood was coming out of her for head and from the side of her lips. Looking at the injuries and the room, Barry gathered whatever happened here wasn't good. Trying to wake her up, he wasn't successful. He picked her up and sped to STAR Labs.

//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"Cisco, get the First-Aid box. Dr Wells can you check what is wrong with her. She isn't waking up," said Barry as panic was visible in his voice and face.

Just then Iris arrived. She looked around at the stressed environment. "What's going on?" she asked. She came into the room where Barry was standing next to a unconscious Caitlin. Iris could see the tension and panic on his face.

"We don't really know what is happening here. Barry brought her in and well according to the monitors and all she is in normal state. Why she isn't waking up is something else," filled in Dr Wells.

Iris came to Caitlin's side and placed her a hand on Barry's shoulder. "Its going to be fine," she said to everyone. She also saw Cisco who was also worried.

"I don't know what is wrong with her. Her heart rate is normal, her breathing is fine. Why isn't she waking up?" asked Cisco.

"We just have to wait and see. We have managed to get the bleeding sorted. Her other injuries have been taken care of."

Barry stayed silent throughout this. The only thing going through his mind was, if he had stayed with her then this wouldn't have happened. He could have stopped whoever did this. Invisible Man had warned him, did this mean he knew Caitlin was going to get hurt? Nothing mad any sense until Caitlin woke up, Barry thought.