Chapter 5

Traegen's pov:

After school I was walking home. Reed was in front of me walking. He was silent. He probably didn't he even know I was behind him.

"Ew such a worthless fuck" i laughed.

He froze. He didn't turn around. I think the flashback was replaying in his mind again.

After a couple minutes he turned around.

"I had to do what I had to do today. I'm sorry Traegen. They wouldn't stop telling me to do it" he apologized.

"Its ok. I mean it won't happen again since I proved strongest and your friends will leave you"

"Whatever" he walked off.

"Well is TRUE. I might not be strongest as in actually strong, but I know what gets to you and what doesn't!"

He turned around again. "well maybe if I spied on you like you spied on me, then i could do the same to you!" he shot back.

"I had to do it"

"Why did you have to, huh?!"

"Because.." I started. "Uh.. Because. I wanted to see how bad your life really is do I can help you"

Bad excuse.

"Really? Because my life is a fucking hell. You know it too! Guess what though, if you wanted to 'help' so bad, then why haven't you yet? You made everything worse"

He started walking again.

That was my main goal at first.. i don't know what has been getting into me. I have made everything worse. Well, maybe its because I need payback. Payback yes.

And I know just how to do it...