Chapter 1

Traegen's pov:

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. Damn thing. I hit it until it shut off. God i hate everything. I have to go to school today.

I got out of bed and did my morning stuff. When I was done, i started walking to school.

Most people say school is a living he'll for them. Well guess what, they don't know shit. Unless they get beaten every single day at school.

I arrived at school. The hallways were crowded. I darted my way to homeroom. Right when I was about to go inside homeroom, someone grabbed my shoulder.

I knew who it was. I turned around slowly. I saw Reed, my bully, smirking at me.

"Please not today" i begged.

He laughed and punched me. He took my wrist, and led me outside of the school. To the back of the school.

I tugged at my sleeves, trying to keep them down. He doesn't need to know i cut. It would make him happy.

He shoved me against the brick wall of the back of the school building. I stared at him in fear. What's gonna happen?!

He punched me. Again. And again. And again. My head kept hitting the brick wall each time he punched me.

It all started to get blurry. I fell to the ground.

I heard him laugh. What's so funny? The fact I'm hurt. Oh. Hilarious! (note sarcasm) My vision went black, and i heard footsteps walking away, until I heard nothing.

I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you guys like this idea for a story?