7

Yoongi's P.O.V

After I comforted Seokjin and told him a million times that I will help Jimin get better I went home and grabbed a shirt and some shorts to sleep in.
I sighed as I remembered reading in Jimin's files.. it didn't say if Jimin was straight, bisexual or gay. That is why I am scared, I do not want my ass to be fucked up by a crazy ass kid, who is even younger than me, but Seokjin said that the security guard will watch over the cameras.. so i'm safe. And I'm not gay, I want to have a wife and kids in the future.. maybe even a cat or two.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate on gay people.. it's just.. it's wrong to get a sausage up your ass. (no it's not)

It's 16:38 already, and i'm currently eating with Seokjin and one of his friends, Namjoon. They seem to be really close and I feel like a third wheel, but hey, at least he paid the food.

Third person P.O.V

Yoongi was a good kid, he always took care of people, that was one of the reasons he took this job.
Yoongi was a bit taller than Jimin, he wasn't fat or skinny, he was in the middle, heck people would envy him in highschool, he was popular back then but he didn't really like to be in the center of attention.

He had black hair, wich suited his black eyes and everyday black skinny jeans.
He didn't really like skinship and he didn't like eye contact, which is why Yoongi probably hates Jimin.
But poor Jimin.. when will Yoongi end his suffering?.. because he is suffering for so many years. Even though it doesn't seem like that.

Jimin.
Jimin was a kind kid, that also liked to help people, he liked to talk with everybody and give hugs to everybody, he liked skinships.He was that kind of kid.. but the real truth was something else.. something really disturbing. Something that would make you go to a psychiatrist.. oh poor Jimin.

Yoongi's P.O.V
After the dinner I had with Seokjin and his soon to be lover, I remembered about something important, I asked a girl out..so I picked her up.. yes..a date, her name is Bang Minah.

And here I am, currently walking with her in a park, she is really kind and really sweet

And here I am, currently walking with her in a park, she is really kind and really sweet. Also I would lie if I would say that she isn't beautiful. Maybe i'll ask her to be my girlfriend one day, who knows.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Shit, i'm late. It's 20:26 and i was supposed to be here at 20:00. Yes.. bedtime at 20:00 fucking great huh?

I ran through the empty hallways until I was in front of Jimin's room. I took a big breath and right before I wanted to knock, Jimin opened the door. Great, he's mad.

"You're late."

"Yes I know.. I had to do something important."
I made my way into the room and went straight into the bathroom, locking myself in. After I changed into my 'pajamas' I went straight into the bed that was next to Jimin's. Holy.. these are fucking uncomfortable, they're rock hard.

"Where were you?"
Jimin was already in bed, looking at the ceiling.

I sighed.
"To be honest.. I had a date. That's why I was late."

"Oh, is she pretty?"

Ok.. we're talking like normal people. Good, few more steps.

"Yes, she is, and she's really kind too. Hm..Jimin, I was wondering, do you like girls or boys?"

I had to ask him, every detail is important, don't get the wrong idea you guys.

"You'll find out. Goodnight." He chuckled and turned around, showing me his back.

"Oh.. uhm goodnight." I went to turn off the lights, because I can't really sleep with them on. Oh wow great, light was coming from outside, from the hallways. This shit is so uncomfortable.. Jesus.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
2 a.m

I felt someone pinching my cheeks and I immediately wanted to get up but I couldn't. My legs and wrists were tied to the bed.
HOLY SHIT I'M SO SCARED.

I widened my eyes when I saw what Jimin was doing.

What is the fucking security guard doing right now !

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Meanwhile

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■Meanwhile

○●
●○
#5 should

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■