Chapter Twenty Eight

As we continued our way through the Blimp, we heard crashing and howling down the hall we were walking on. Then I recognize the hallway.

'Anime OVA 10, the hallway above Seras and Han's.'

I see the hole in the floor where she was shoved through. "Going down." I state sarcastic. I jump and Alucard follows. We land with a thud but see the blue flames from the werewolf.

Seras sees me and Alucard. "Master, who's that beside you?"

"Seras you don't recognize me, well I guess the hair color is a bit different." I say.

Her eyes widen, the red iris's newly acquired. "Ghost!" She exclaims and runs into my arms. She hold me and nearly cries but holds onto them after I pat her back.

"Your Alive, how?"

I smile and she sees my canines were on point. "Your a-"

I put a finger over my lips with a smirk in play. "Come on Integra needs us upstairs."

I walk off. "How'd you know she was upstairs?"

I look back and then I'm yanked behind a cargo box.

"Ghost!" Exclaimed Seras.

However I recognized the hands.

"Release my mate now!" Growled Alucard.

"Lower your weapons." I say.

I flip the familiar male over my shoulder, he offed as his back thunked the metal. "Aye, Ghost!"

"Mr. Bernadette?" Asked Seras.

She ran to him and kissed him this time. "How are you-"

"He stayed pure. Ever since he donated. He listened and waited till someone peeked his interest." I say.

"An like a good father, I listened."

A explosion shook the floor. "Integra."

I grip my chest tattoo and yellow strings wrap my fingers and then I turn into a ghost. "This war isn't over!" I exclaim as I teleport through the wall before Integra.

"Who are you?" She snaps as I stood before the Major with my eyes closed.

"Major, Integra. Why start the fun without me?" I ask.

"Ghost?" Asked Integra.

"Ah, look my little grand Niece. So nice to see you again. Why close your eyes before me?" Asked the Major. I'm assuming it was his hand that held my cheek.

I open my eyes and his own widen. "An Om-Omen." He mumbled.

He then shot a close range round through my stomach. However it healed instantly.

"V'What?"

I step back a few steps towards Integra. "My orders?"

She gasps. "You've never asked for any such before."

I smirk and face her. "I want to kill the son of a bitch."

She smiles as well, "Search and Destroy."

My fist fills with the flames of the damned. "Hoffe, Sie Rot in der Hölle(Hope you rot in hell.)" I yell and the flames burned the oil that was stained in his body.

He was engulfed in flames, so was the entire blimp. "Ghost your," Integra paused as I raised my hand to her.

"Permission to hug you Sir?"

Her eyes widened. "Permission granted."

I hug her close. I missed her, I truly did.

"Come on guys, this place is about to blow!" Called out Pip.

"Bernadotte, Walter, Seras?" Integra hollered louder with every name.

"Alucard."I whisper.