Chapter Twenty

My head was resting on something warm,a hand stroking my back.A head against my own.It was defiantly breathing.I open my eyes and look up,the Red eyed Count disguised a Luke Valentine with a black and Red suit was smiling sweetly at me.I try to go back to sleep.

"Oh no,no!You have to stay awake now."Said Alucard as he chuckled.He poked my side."Wake up."He purred.I growl and hear my father laughing,or trying to hold it back.

"Somebody,Let me out!"Exclaimed Seras from the cargo hold.

I groan and sit up."Fine,fate doesn't desire me to sleep."I say standing.I stretch and my Dad held a box.I open it and a death trap was in its walls.

A strapless mid thigh dress,Black and three inch heels.Black.I glare at the two boys."Really?"I ask,my Dad was trying to compose himself then bursted into laughter.Alucard was blushing and looking away from my eyes.

He's never seen me show my legs on a mission,hell even my night dress goes past my knees.

I really didn't feel up to scolding the two boys.I walk to the Bathroom and put the horrible death trap.

My chest tattoo showed and I felt so exposed.

I step out my braid still in place.A hand ran down the strands then my hair come lose,to over my omen eye."Let's cover that for the time being."Alucard said."But,"He stops me by kissing my cheek."Just for right now."

I nod sitting back into the chair and feeling the dress ride up."I really hate you more than this dress."I growl out.

Checking into the hotel was easier said then done,apparently taking coffins into hotels for a bed.I thought that was allowed,weird right?

I step into the hotel room and lay down and try to ignore the conversation between My Dad and Alucard.I focus and change my clothes from the death trap back into the HellSing uniform.My hair still loose and flowing.It felt different,it really did.

Alucard laid on top of me,leaning in close and kissing my lips quick,but soft."Couldn't go two hours,you looked so cute in it."He said with a chuckle.I run my fingers through the Luke like hair."Luke isn't worthy of you."I say.

He changed back to his normal appearance,and I smile,grab his neck tie and bring his lips to mine.It was weird really,how easy it was to make out on these missions.

He kisses my neck and he runs fingers through my hair.

A blood curdling scream comes from Alucard's coffin,Seras must be up.He gets up quick and opens the coffin lid while there conversation was in process I braided my hair again.

Loading my magazines and clicking my safety off."What are you doing?"Asked Seras."I'm helping."I reply."You get hurt,besides your human."She replies.

She was really gullible however I don't answer.The door gets broken down and I fire at the S.W.A.T team.My chest burned like crazy,then my guns are knocked out of my hands.Everything then went black.

I've been yanking on the chains for about an hour now.Im kicked to the ground by Zorin,a muscled woman with a scythe.She then yanks my braid so my face could be shown."Ah the HellSing organization's pet girl how lovely."Said the Major who held the side of my face gingerly."So beautiful,your grey eye just like your mother,what does he other on look like I wonder?"He said motioning his hand.Zorin yanks my bangs back yet I keep my omen eye closed.

"A stubborn one isn't she Major."Said Shroodinger,the cat boy who brought me here.

My chest burned again,this time red spider threads wrapped my fingers.I pull slightly on them and Dovey's spirit broke the chains.Zorin's scythe pierced my side however I throw a yellow string into the air and snap my fingers,my body turning into my name sake."Don't let her escape!"Yelled Zorin.I keep on running,holding my bloody side.My path becoming blurred.