Finally Connected

The restaurant was quite booked, there was live music and talks between the tables. You looked down at you lap and wondered if you actually came a bit too early. You were meeting with Hyun Woo at the restaurant for dinner and after the dinner, you would go out. You let out a sigh and looked at your dress. You hadn't worn such a revealing dress before, in front of Hyun Woo.

It was a cute, pretty, elegant dress and yet daring, because it had a v-cut neck, some of the back was bare and it had a cute bow. It also had a small open cut at the front. The dress had a black top and white bottom. It was close down to your knees, just a bit shorter. The dress showed some of your cleavage and your cheeks reddened at the thought about how Hyun Woo would react upon seeing you in that dress.

You kept your hair loose in waves today instead of the usual straight hair. You looked a bit different today, you even wore more makeup. You applied some dark red lipstick, black eyeliner and mascara. You even wore some matching silver earrings and bracelet. You wondered now, whether you did too much out of yourself. But you quickly shook off the thoughts, you didn't want to worry yourself. He would soon be there.

And just when you thought about him, he walked into the restaurant and the waiter showed him the direction towards you. Your gaze was stuck on him as he walked towards you. He looked around him and noticed that there were a lot of people in the restaurant.

The he looked straight out and his eyes met yours. Hyun Woo looked into your hazel eyes and he almost dropped his jaw, when you got up from the chair and he saw your dress. His eyes fell down to your top, the v-cut that showed some of your cleavage. He had obviously some of it before, when you wore your swimming suit. But this was different. He couldn't take his eyes off of you.

His eyes wandered down to your toned legs and he heaved a sigh. You had such nice legs, you weren't skinny in the sense that you didn't have 'stick legs'. You were curved and curved in the right way and places.

You looked up at Hyun Woo and noticed how he kept staring at you. He didn't break the gaze for a second. You almost forgot to breathe. His strong gaze felt as though he burned through your skin. But you couldn't take your eyes off him either. He looked incredibly handsome today, well he always looks handsome, he is handsome. However, today, he looked even more handsome.

He wore a black suit, with a white shirt and black tie. He looked so manly. The suit fitted him perfectly. He had such nice broad shoulders and that suit didn't hide his incredibly hot body. You were literally goggling at him. Hyun Woo then grinned all of a sudden. He noticed that you stared back at him. It made him feel good, because it meant that you both were obviously attracted to one another.

Hyun Woo was finally in front of you and you forgot to breathe. His cologne hit your senses and you felt so giddy inside. He leaned down to you and gave you a warm and tight hug. You gasped, when you felt his hands go down your bare back. He hummed into your ear, letting you know just how nice he thought it felt to hold you.

You smiled, moved your hands behind his broad back and up. You leaned into him and hugged him back, tightly.

"You look breathtakingly beautiful."

You held in your squeal, he was truly unreal. He smiled and hugged you closer in to him and he finally pulled away and pecked your lips. You chuckled and moved your hands around his neck. You leaned up to him and pressed your lips harder on his.

Hyun Woo was sort of taken back at how you kissed him, deeply and in front of many people. You pulled back and smiled into his eyes. He chuckled and you quickly noticed that hint of shyness in his facial expression and you felt even more giddy now. He made you feel all sorts. He made you forgot about your surroundings and your thoughts drift away.