Happines Is You

You had been staying at Hyun Woo's old apartment, his parents' home in Incheon for a few days. You had bought some clothes, with you and came back to the apartment. You felt really great, because you had become closer to Hyun Woo. Your relationship had taken to another level. You were finally intimate with each other and you didn't feel embarrassed nor shy anymore.

You had gotten used to the feel and the sex was amazing. Hyun Woo was basically amazing. You were currently at his apartment and he went out to buy a few things. Meanwhile you took a shower and had to get changed. Hyun Woo had kept you up almost every night since you first came to Incheon. Since sex was a new stage in your relationship, the pair of you were addicted of another.

You stepped out of the shower and you gasped surprised, when you saw your boyfriend standing in the steamed bathroom, at the door end. He was gazing at you with a smirk on his face. You stood naked in front of him and you looked out for your towel and you couldn't find it.

Then you quickly looked back at Hyun Woo and you saw that he dropped your towel on the floor behind him and he suddenly stepped into the bathroom. He moved his gaze from your wet hair to your wet breast and down your honey legs and he licked his lips and groaned at the sight. You felt your body heat up now and you knew what would happen now.

Hyun Woo was only wearing shorts and a sleeveless tank top. You loved it when he wore those tank-tops, because you could get to see his big and muscular hot arms. Hyun Woo couldn't take his eyes off of you and you felt your body heat up. His intense gaze on you made you feel all sorts and he was finally in front of you.

His lips were just inches away from yours and you finally nipped on his bottom lip and cusses at him. He chuckled.

"I just showered.. Why do you have to torture.." Your voice got cut off, when he suddenly cupped your breast.

"Oh, Hyun Woo." You moaned.

"Yes, touch me." You gasped when he moved down and he bit on your breast.

Hyun Woo pulled shirt off and his boxers fell onto the tiles and he pushed you back on against the wall. You gasped, when your back hit the wall. He turned on for the water at a medium heat. The water poured down on the pair of you and you looked into his eyes and he crashed his lips on yours.

You moaned and moved your hands behind his back. Hyun Woo kissed you feverishly and you tried to keep up with him, but he dominated your mouth and you groaned. He was already so hard.

You wrapped one leg around his waist and pulled him towards you and he grinned, when his chest was slammed onto you. You closed the gap between the two of you and you teasingly let your tongue down his thick adams' apple and you moaned. Hyun woo felt himself slowly loose it. You smiled and licked him down his throat and then you moved your tongue into his mouth.

You had really become bold after the past few days. Hyun Woo made you feel so alive, somehow. You moved your hands into his wet hair and tugged on it, gently as you let your tongue roll on his. Hyun Woo grunted, deeply.

You then pressed your breasts on him and rubbed your body against his until you drove him over the edge. Hyun Woo grabbed harder onto your thigh and you dropped your jaw for a moment, when he suddenly pushed himself into you.

Your back hit the wall and he began to continuously ram into you and you cried out in pleasure.

"Ah.. Yes.. right there.. ugh.. Hyun Woo. Harder!"

He grabbed your arms and pinned them above you and you hugged your leg around him tightly. He thrust in mercilessly and you whimpered his name. Small cries of pleasure escaped through your lips and it had Hyun Woo wanting for more. He wanted you to scream louder.