Chapter 4: The Trial! Survival Training.

"He's late." I blink as I look up from my book as I look at from my spot next to Sasuke in front while Sakura was laying against the table next to us.

"Naruto, why don't you sit still." Sakura told him annoyed.

"But why is the leader for our group 7th the only only one late?" Naruto complain.

I sigh as I was having a hard time reading my book then I suddenly felt something heavy on my shoulder. I turn my head to only see Sasuke, resting his chin on my shoulder and reading my book as well.

I blush at the closeness and a memory of the kiss flash into my mind.

"W-what a-a-are y-you d-doing, S-Sasuke?" I stuttered as steam came out of my face.

Sasuke smirk at me like he knowns what I was remembering in my head. He lying in closer to my ear. "Heh, what does in look like, I'm reading with you." He whispered in my ear.

I yelp quietly when he suddenly but gently bite my ear and chuckle. "Why so flustered, hmm..." He murmured against my ear before letting go. Or... Maybe you all flustering because you remembered the kiss we shared."

I was about to say something but Sakura's voice interrupted me

I was about to say something but Sakura's voice interrupted me. "Hey, what are you doing, Naruto?" Sasuke and I turn toward them only to see Naruto putting up an eraser in between the door and the door fame.

 "Hey, what are you doing, Naruto?" Sasuke and I turn toward them only to see Naruto putting up an eraser in between the door and the door fame

"Geez, it's your own fault if you get in trouble." Sakura told him as she had her hands on her hips.

"A jounin isn't going to fall for an old booby trap like that." Sasuke said as he start to play with some of the back my hair.

"Yeah! Naruto, you're so stupid." She said ageing with Sasuke and glares at me when she saw him play with my hair.

"You guy shouldn't be so mean beside we'll never know until it happens." I said causing Naruto to smile at me gracefully.

Suddenly a hand appeared, sliding the door open causing the eraser to fall down on a sliver hair jounin. The jounin had his left eye and lower mouth cover as the eraser bouch down to the ground.