The Unexpected

Hiroki Hajima's POV

Here I am again, in another goddamn school. I don't plan on making a lot of friends, I'm just going to leave them a month later anyway.
That's all I do.
Move. Move. Move. And more moving.
It's because of my dad, he works for a company. He goes around selling technology around the world.
EVERY 1 TO 4 MONTHS!

I'm fed up.

But, once again, I'm standing outside a classroom.
I enter, My form tutor, Ms Bates, introduced me and blah, blah, blah...
Then, Ms Bates introduced me to my partner.
My summer assignment partner.
She walked over to a girl by the window.
The first asset I noticed about her, were her eyes. Her left eye was brown, and her right, white. The framed circular glasses also complimented her white hair, tied up cutely in two high pigtails.

Ohoho, Kawaii ~
Hiroki? You can't like anyone remember?

I quickly flashed her a slight smile as she did the same. She then drew her attention to the window to her left.

Ms Bates gave me the opportunity to choose any unoccupied seat. I hesitated to move, knowing the class' eyes never left me. But then I drifted my attention to the girl next to the window - my partner. The seat next to her wasn't taken, so I just sat by her. I need to get to know her anyways, since we'll be together more during the summer.
Form was boring.
Ms Bates just told us about the project we had to do. Something about taking pictures, and drawing different things. The best pair gets a prize. I did get quite excited, I loved art.

Class was over, and I had to snap out my partner out of her daydream or else she would've just stayed there.
When she walked out the classroom, I forgot to ask her for help to get to my next period. I ended up getting detention for being 25 minutes late to class.
Dammit... on my first day too?
I've never had detention before. I guess there's always the first time.

Natsune Akary's POV

Finally! It's break.
I went out my mathematics class, and headed over to my locker, where Grace was waiting for me.
"Hey, Natsu!" She yelled, waving at me.
"Hey!" I responded, approaching her.
"I have Jiro as my partner!" Grace announced, jumping up and down.
"Congrats... wait, why the heck are you so happy?" I questioned, while fumbling with my lock on my locker.
"Cause' he's hot!"
"Oh, of course." I said, taking out some books from my locker.
"Duh!" She thumped my head lightly.
"Please be careful though, remember? He's a playboy." I declared with consideration.
"Oh, oh! Look!" Grace tapped me repeatedly on my shoulder, then pointed at the boy walking down the hall.
Shirt tucked out, his blonde hair all over the place, and no tie to be seen.
"Speak of the devil." She muttered, biting her lip.
He approached us, and smirked. Looking at us up and down while rummaging in his blazer pockets.
"Call when we're doin' the project, aight' ?" Jiro said, handing over a small piece of paper with his number on.
"S - sure." Grace stuttered, taking the paper. Jiro winked at us, then continued to walk past, putting his hands in his pockets.
"Hot, right?" Grace asked, lifting her right eyebrow.
"Whatever..." I mumbled, rolling my eyes and closing my locker. We both began walking to our next class which we shared together, until we came across a familiar face.
"Hi." He greeted us.
"H - hey Hiroki." Grace stuttered.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Just headin' to my next class, drama. With Mrs Blakey. Where you two going?"
"We're going there as well! You wanna walk together? I mean, you might get lost." I offered. He accepted me, and we continued to walk towards the hall, where drama was. Suddenly, Grace leaned over, and whispered into my ear,
"Damn, he hot. Don't ya think? Lucky he's your partner."
Without replying back, I just rolled my eyes at her statement, again.

*Lunch*
I walked up to the canteen, and sat down on a table, along with 3 of my friends, Rae Parker, Hinata Nishinoyaa and Lucy Hartfilia.
But no Grace.
I wonder where she is...
"Natsu, who's your summer partner?"
Rae asks, putting her dark brown hair behind her ears.
"Don't you know?"
"Nah, we three aren't in the same class as you for form." Rae indicates to Hinata and Lucy using her hand.
"Well, I have a new guy called Hiroki Hajima."
"Ooh, is he hot?" She grinned at me.
"Do you and Grace only care about looks?" I questioned, forcing a slight laugh.
"No." she replied sharply. The all four of us giggled and continued eating our food.

Rae, Lucy and Hinata were finished with their food, and all left to go to the bathroom.
"Bye, we don't have any classes together now. So, see you next time!"
Lucy smiled.
"See ya, Natsu~" Rae said.
"Bye!" Hinata smiled.
I had to go too. I needed to photocopy some English homework from Mr Park because I lost mine. Making me have an hour detention after school. Brilliant! It's not the first time, so I wasn't really worried.
Entering the empty hallway, I walked towards the cramped printing room, and opened the door. I was about to walk to the photocopier right in front of me, but I jumped in slight fear when I saw a tall stack of books to my right start to move back and forth gently. Hearing faint moaning noises and loud breathing, I was rooted to the spot. Building up some courage, I peered round the corner, to my horror...

I saw Grace and Jiro.