Chapter one~weirdos

I sat in Starbucks waiting for Samantha and Natalia to show up. Its been like an hour, i swore i was going to kill them.

"Emma!" Sam yells forcing a smile. "ha ha,..i love you too!"

"We have an excuse," Natalia says hesitantly "Traffic! Yes traffic." I stared at both of them for a minute than smirked.

"Hot guys, hot guys were included with your little traffic jam weren't they?' i sighed. As they were about to say something i gave them the hand. I rolled my eyes as they tried to tell me that i was wrong and stuff. These girls were my life, the mother fucken air that i breathed! No mater how stupid they were i loved them.

"HOT guy alert!" Natalia screams out so that pretty much everyone in Starbucks could hear her.

"SHUSH!" Sam and i say as we laughed. The hot guy with the black skater boy hair looked over at us and we all turn away being foolish teenage girls. He had a moron colored beanie on and Hazel eyes. He was just, damn.

"Hey." a sexy voice came up. We all turned to see the hot guy right in front of us. Both Natalia and Sam looked at me as he stared at me with that one gorgeous smile.

"hi," i simply smiled.

"I was just standing by the door way when i heard that one (Pointing to Natalia) stare at me and scream out Hot guy alert." he chuckled. Oh fuck you Natalia, i hate you!

"Oh sorry about that, it just happens when she sees a hot guy."

"So you think I'm hot?"

"no," i say as i blush. " i mean yes,..but" Kill me now i yell in my head.

"Ha ha well anyways, since I'm here alone and i'd rather shop with you beautiful ladies, would you mind if i join you guys?"

"well," i start but then Sam cuts me off.

"YES! we'd love to!" she yells.

" i'm Chase, Chase Parkers" he smiles.