Chapter four~Detention

The weekend has passed and Saturday was gone. No more fun movie nights with Sky, no more laughing, and most of all no walks homes. I could no longer see Sky nor could i bare seeing his reaction. We were just becoming great friends, and maybe even more than that. Now everything was gone. Then, i thought. what if i just ignored him? I dont need to talk to him if i ignore him! I needed to start now because he was coming my way, cute as ever with both Jake and chase behind him.

"Emma!" Sky yells as he waves his left hand in the air. I nod and i see Chase rolling his eyes. What was his problem? The movies first and now this eye rolling. He wasnt like the day at the mall anymore and i didnt like this new Chase. 

i quickly got my books and ran to class leaving the boys behind and confused. "Sammy!" i call out as i see her in the halls. 

"Em's" she says in a happy tone. " whats wrong?" 

I thought about telling her and Natalia about my messed up family and what happened after Sky walked me home, but i couldnt bring myself to it. They were my best Friends, but i didnt want them to have to worry about me all the time. "ohh nothing," i yawn, "just tired." 

"Well you should be happy cause prom is in a week hoe!" 

" oh my gosh i forgot!" i gasped in sarcasm. She rolls her eyes and soon goes on about how she thinks Jake will ask her and blah blah blah. I loved her but this girl was just sooooo obsessed with Jake and i could tell Jake was head over heals for her too.

When me and Sam finally went our separate ways to class and thats when i bumped in to Chase. 

"umm,...hey" he says with a half smile.

"hi,.." i reply awkwardly. we both walked into class right at the bell. When we walk in, all eyes were on us and including Mr. Bickle. 

" You two are officially 15 sec. late." he glares

" Mr. B...." i start

"Mr., it was actually 10 sec. and it was my fault." Chase smiles politely. The whole class laughs and Mr. b got ferrous. 

" Detention, both of you." he stated " 3 hours."

i started to protest but again Chase interrupts. " yes mam!" he yells and slots with his hand " i mean yes sir." Mr. B gives him a long evil stare as he goes to his seat while the class once again laughs. 

As i walk to my seat i got evil glares from girls and got tripped."Detention. Great." i say under my breath. 

"Calm down princess," he smirks "were ditching."