chapter two~two different people

Life is all great until I get home. Mother is great and all at times but she's a real bitch most days. Daddy suffered from cancer last summer from smoking. I told him to stop multiple times....but he wouldn't. I cut myself at night. Not for attention but beacsuse everyone in this home is just shit to each other. it's not even home, it's hell.

***

Rosewood high school, 10th grade, wow I'm old I thought to myself as I walked to school. Headphones were on and it was just a snowy January day. "Grab the wall, wiggle like your trying to make your ass fall off" I sang.

"oh god!" Natalia screams in sarcasm as she walks with me.

" I loveee the song!" I yell back

"what are you two yelling about so early in the morning?" Sam says in a sleepy voice.

"why do you guys follow me to school all the time," I start. " am I that good looking?" Natalia and Sam both look at each other then gave me the "I'm throwing up face". Those bitches, my bitches. Suddenly, I stop walking as I got to the entrance of the school.

"what's the matter....." Natalia said, soon realizing what was going on. We were staring at Chase, the hot guy we met a few days ago at the mall, making out with the slut of the school Valerie.

"Can I help you?" Valerie hissed. I saw the look in her eyes. The ones that said he's mine now leave. Chase's eyes finally met mine and I couldn't tell what he might have been thinking.

"Chase," I smiled. Sam gave me the WTF are you doing face, which made me laugh. " nice to see you again."

" I guess." he says as he wipes the lipstick off his mouth. Fuck, why'd he have to be so damn sexy for? "well peace ladies, don't wanna be late for class do we?"  we watched how Chase walked into the school, followed by valerie.

"Oh my god," Sam laughed like a physio maniac. "I cant be the only one who saw that!","She looked like a stupid lost bouncing bunny slut!"

"Sammy!" i yell. " that ain't nice!" "Lets go!" I start walking into the school as though i was a super hero. Sam and Natalia followed me in but they didn't do the same pose as me because it was "embarrassing?" those babies!

"so ill see you later babeee?" Valerie says as Chase walks away. "okay, byeeeee!" Natalia closes her mouth while she stared at the floor TRYING not to laugh. It wasn't working. On the other hand, Sam and i just bursted out laughing letting the whole freaking school hear us.

I was walking to my locker when i hear fucking moaning sounds by my locker."Yo nigga, get a fucking room or on the staircase or some shit. I don't care MOVE!" i said. Then i notice one of Valerie's friends, Kitty, was the one making out with...no one other than Chase. Like damn this guy was fine as hell, other than his nose, but he was officially the man whore of this school and this is his first day.

"ill see you later beast." kitty says while giving me a look." i have to deal with a fat ass piggg." Chase just ignored her as he walked away. well that was a dick move. He was pretty awesome when we shopped together but now? What the fuck was that. i wish Sam was here to hear her say 'Later beast" Beast? Like bitch, the fucken word is man beast and you only use it when you describe Justin Bieber. As i walked away from Kitty, she starts cursing at me. I just laughed while going to science. 

"Eww a monster!" Chase says out loud, making everyone in the room laugh. i gave him a death glare as i passed him and he blows me a kiss. I pretend to catch it and i threw it out the window.

"Take your seat ms. King, or you will get detention." Ms. chadbitch says. Shes a bitch and maybe thats why shes not married. I took my seat while she said some shit. "Emma and Chase," 

"Wait what?" i say confused of what was going on.

"You and Chase will be lab partners for the rest of the year," she stares at me with hatred "if you weren't too busy looking out the "very exciting" window, you might actually know what was going on in this class." damn someones cranky. Chase got up grabbing his books sexily and took the seat next to me. Did i just say he looked sexy while getting his books? I need help.