Chapter three part 2 ~movie night with the guys

(Saturday)~

I was in my room Saturday morning digging through my closet for the perfect outfit for the movies. I mean think about it, Im going out with 3 HOT guys. I dont remember the last time i did that. Plus my girls will be with me. It's going to be a perfect night.

beep beep my phone rings. It was a text from sky reminding me of tonight. I text back " I know i know." while blushing. Over this past week, me and sky have been getting to know each other better and become great friends. I finally find the perfect outfit as i yell out "YES!"

"SHUT UP." My sister yells as she runs into my room. I hate her and she hates me. thats just how it works in this house. No peace what-so-ever, only hate. She glares at me for a second then finally leaving my room. Mother and father always works late and just leaves us money for lunch and dinner. I think right now, my only escape from this horror house is friends . 

I got on my tight black pencil skit and matching it with a black laced crop top. Then i got on a jean jacket and pairing it up with my brown boots/heels. I was ready to leave and just have a damn good time.

"Sammy," i say speechless. "you look amazing with that circle skirt on!" I was so jealous of he ass cause this girl got that ass. She looked HOT and I couldnt wait to see Natalia.

"why thank you," she says as she tries to open my long jacket to see what i was wearing.

"NA UH." i smirked.

"NATALIA!" Sam yells as Natalia comes from behind me. " tell this girl to let me see her outfit!" she wines 

"Em's, TAKE IT OFF!" Natalia glares at me like she was about to kill me.

"WOAH!" a familiar voice came up. "Take what off? It was no one other than Jake. He looked fine as hell when i turned around. He had on sweat pants with a sweater. I mean It wasnt like dress up but he looked good. I turned to Sam to introduce him to her and Natalia, but i think she needed help. I mean ive NEVER in my life seen her like this. She was practically drooling over him as she blushed hard. 

"Sam,..this is Jake." I say slowly hoping she wasnt dead yet. She smiled while waving slowly." Well Jake this is my friend Samantha." They both just stared at each other. Wow first day and they practically love each other.

"Emma," a deep manly voice come by. I immediately knew who it  was. Sky. He had on skinny jeans with a shirt and cardigan. I just died. I blushed as i introduced him to Natalia and Sam. It was quite hard to tear Sams eyes apart from Jake, but i tried.

"Skyler." i smiled while greeting him with a hug. We all walked in while the guys payed for our tickets after we constantly told them that we had money. All of us went inside while taking our seats. I finally realized that we were going to watch a scary movie. I looked over to Sam, seeing her and Jake laugh about something. Then i looked at Natalia with the, "I cant watch scary movies or ill die" face. She told me to clam down as she went to the bathroom. I finally took off my jacket while catching almost all the guys in the theaters attention. 

"Wow," Skyler says as he takes his seat next to me. I chuckle while feeling embarrassed. " you look, nice.."

"ha ha thanks." i say. Then i finally realized, wheres Chase? I hear giggling sounds getting louder and louder and see...Chase....with......Valerie.