Chapter 6~ my life is over

I woke up hearing fighting across the hall. my body felt weaker than ever and what happened yesterday was all just a blur.

"This is your fault!" a feminine voice bursts out. it was my mother.

"How? you're the one who wanted kids." my dad yells in anger. This place, this house was a jail, a cage. it was the place I never looked forward coming back to and it is the most suicidal place for me. I felt suffocated in my own home. I wouldn't exactly call it my "home" isn't home suppose to be a place that you felt safe?

"God," I mom sighs "maybe I should leave."

"And leave me with your children?"

" My children?" "They are not my children!" My heart stopped. in all the harsh, horrific things she's said, this has to be the worst. I ran out of my room, slammed my door loud enough for them to hear and ran out the door in my Micky mouse pajamas.

"EMMA!" I hear my dad screams. oh but I wasn't in a worrying type of voice, it was that "get the fuck back here or I'll stab you" type of voice. I couldn't take it and ran to the only place I've ever felt safe. the school. the roof gave me shivers because of its beauty. I was going to die today and I smiled at the thought.

When I got there, thankfully, no one was there. the wind blew slightly and rushed through my hair. I was going to be free. free. I stood at the edge of the roof letting the wind take my away. away from the world I never loved. the world many wished to live in. the world I felt trapped in. my head was blank and as I took my last step, "Emma!" But it was too late.