Chapter 22

Lowkey wanna spam all the last chapters

~~

Frankie was mad.

He was so mad.

So mad he punched the wall and put a hole in it.

I've never seen someone so mad.

I sat on the bed curled into a little ball, sobbing my eyes out while I hugged Dee. Frankie was scaring me. In a way, he almost seemed like a monster.

"Stop it!" I cried. "You're scaring me! Please don't be a monster!"

Frank stopped, going over and pulling me into his arms.

"I'm sorry, baby," he whispered. "I'm not mad at you, I promise. I could never be mad at you, I love you."

"But I did something bad," I cried.

"No, baby, you didn't do anything, that was her," Frank said. "She took advantage of you. You were drunk, it's not like you could've done anything to stop her. She got you drunk, she's the monster."

I cried into his shoulder as he rubbed my back softly.

"We're gonna have to call the police," he said.

"No, no police," I cried. "I hate the police."

"Baby you have to, she did a very bad thing," Frank said.

"But it was my fault too," I said. "I liked it, it felt good."

"And that's just common biology," he said. "If someone touches your dick it's gonna feel good whether you want it to or not, it's not your fault."

I sniffled, burying my face into his chest.

"I love you," I said.

He kissed the top of my head, running his fingers through my hair.

"She has to get in trouble, baby," he said.

"But then I'm gonna get in trouble too," I cried.

"No, you won't," he promised.

"Yes I will," I insisted. "Lindsey said I would. That's why she couldn't tell you. She made me lie because she said you'd hate me and never talk to me again."

"That's not true, she's lying," he said. "This isn't your fault."

"She said we weren't doing anything wrong," I said.

"That's because you don't even understand," Frank said. "And she knows that you wouldn't know that what she was doing was wrong. She got you drunk and took advantage of you."

"B-but one time I wasn't drunk," I whimpered.

He looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Wait, this happened more than once? Babydoll, tell me what happened the first time."

"Sh-she was tutoring me and she said we could take a break and we could eat cookies and then she got on her knees in front of me and I didn't know what she was doing but she said it was okay because people do it all the time," I said.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry," he whispered.

Frank held me in his lap, giving me my paci. I sucked on it gently, feeling his warm arms around me. He kissed my forehead, wiping away my tears.

"We have to tell someone," he said.

"No, please no, daddy," I begged. "I don't wanna tell, please."

"Baby, I can't keep this a secret," Frank said. "I can't just lie about this."

"It's not lying, it's just not saying anything," I said, repeating what lindsey had said to me.