∂ɛтɛитισи (ʝʋиɢκσσκ)

Jungkook couldn't be happier when class ended, he needed a toilet for two hours. He sighed as he walked out of class looking for a toilet, he was about ready to burst. Just as walked into the boy's bathroom his homeroom teacher stopped him. "Where are you going?" She asked sternly. "To the bathroom..." he replied. "No, you don't." She said pulling him into the classroom. Jungkook was an idol and his teacher couldn't care less. He was good at everything, his teacher, in fact, hated him. High school was being a bitch. He was loved by the rest of his teachers but his homeroom teacher was so strict that she made others cry. He gave his teacher a pleading look. "What?" She asked. "Miss, I really need to use the restroom..." he said as he bounced up and down in his seat. It hit him...he forgot to tell the other members that he was coming home late... "Good to know" she smiled. He stared at his teacher. "What? You want me to piss on the floor?!" He raised his voice. He noticed what he said and immediately shut up. "I apologize that came out wrong..." he said as his teacher began to scold him. "Hey! Look at me, I'm the adult and you're the child here, you listen to what I say and NEVER talk back!" She yelled inches away from his face. There were only a few other people in the room. They looked at the teacher as if she was the scariest thing on earth. He jiggled around a bit feeling hopeless. He needed to go really bad. He tried to distract himself by playing with his hands. He crossed his legs from under the table. "Damn it Jungkook! You're not five years old!" He thought to himself as sweat dried from his face.

He couldn't care less about his teacher yelling at his to do work. The words blurred out of his mind. All he could hear was 'let go' he denied the voice, telling it to go away. He could feel every slight movement reflecting on his lower stomach. He licked his lips and looked around desperately looking for some sort of escape. The door. The door was right in front of him. Petals of sweat fell from his face slamming into his white shirt the protected his chest. He fought through the layers of pressure that was put on him. He wasn't going to make it another ten minutes. The thick warmness around his face made his heart race. His legs shook and moved around as his arms grabbed a number two pencil. He wrote his name shakily on the white sheet of paper that was in front of him. He couldn't concentrate. He raised his hand with no hesitation. "What?" She snickered. "Ma'am, may I go to the restroom...now?" He asked as his eyes spammed closing them tightly then opening. "No, you are not to leave this room until your time is over." She hissed. "You don't understand! I can't hold it much lon-" he said as she interrupted him. She got up from her seat. "Am I clear?!" She screamed. "Y-Yes..." He gulped. He shouldn't have forgotten his homework...He glanced at the clock. '5:43' he had to wait until it was six. That just wasn't possible. He didn't care how many times his teacher said no. A spurt leaked out of him. "Miss...I need to go...now" he said on the verge of tears. "No," she said coldly. "Please!" He cried jumping up from his seat. "No," she said yet again. Another spurt escaped. "I...I'm going myself...!" He cried as a stream of urine fell from his pants. It was a noticeable stain. "I DON'T CARE! NOW You're GOING TO WAIT UNTIL THAT CLOCK TURNS TO SIX!!!!" She screamed at the top if her lungs pointing at the clock. He felt tears fall from his face and he quickly wiped the away. He ran out of the room not caring if he had permission anymore. It was quite obvious that she wasn't going to let him go. She started to scream at him as he ran out of the room, she chased after him. He ran into the boys' bathroom and went inside a stall locking it so she wouldn't stop him. She banged on the stall yelling at him telling his he was getting another day of detention if he didn't come out right then and there. He tried his best to maintain himself. He fumbled with his zipper. It refused to go down. His sweaty palms shook as his mind went blank. The feeling of relief overtook him as a large puddle formed around him. His teacher stopped banging on the door. He gagged as his eyes got glassy. Thirty seconds later a soft sob echoed in the room. "GET OUT HERE!!" His teacher yelled still pissed off. He didn't refuse this time. He unlocked the door and stepped out. "GO TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE!!!!" She barked. His feet moved forward and he was outside of the principal's office. He knocked on the door shyly. "Come in," He said. He slowly opened the door revealing himself. "Oh my...", he said almost running to Jungkook. Jungkook hiccuped tears. He was speechless. Minutes later Jin was call and was informed about the situation. "Alright, I will be in my way." Jin hung up.

Dorm~

Jin hung up the phone and groaned. Yoongi entered the room. "What happened?" He asked. "Jungkook had an accident...er something like that."He replied. Suga laughed. Jin glared at him. "He was crying," Jin said boldly and Suga stopped laughing. "What? Why would he cry over that?" He asked sounding surprised. "His teacher was did something messed up I guess..." Jin croaked.

School~

It wasn't long until Jin showed up. Jin passed by and saw a janitor in the bathroom, and guessed that was where Jungkook went. He saw Jungkook by a small vending machine at the corner of his eye. He was waiting for there sadly. Jin was a bit upset because Jungkook never told him about having detention and was going to punish him later for his actions, but for now, he was concerned. He ran over the boy, the stain on his pants was unbelievable. Jungkook stared at Jin for a few seconds. He then hugged him and started to cry. "I-I'm so sorry...." he wailed as Jin lightly smiled patting the younger boy's head. They walked home and once they entered the dorm everyone was waiting. "Jungkookie! I missed you!!" Jimin hugged not caring about the huge stain in his pants. Jungkook started to let tears flow again. "Kookie! Don't cry! It's fine we don't care!" V smiled brightly wrapping his arms around jungkook's waist. "Smile!~" J-Hope played with his cheeks as more tears fell down. "We love you!" Jimin held onto him dearly.

XD HAPPY NEW YEARS