Perfection.. about to end.

Sapphira stayed by Princeton's side, holding an ice pack to his head, where he had gotten hurt.  She tried to do anything she could. The door suddenly swung open, and RayRay came in. He dropped his jaw in shock and looked at Princeton and Saph on the ground. 

RayRay: What the hell- Princeton !
Saph: He, he hit his head- wait. How do you know him?

RayRay: He's in Mindless Behavior.

Saph: Forreal?!? Oh sorry, wrong time.

RayRay: What the hell happened, and why are you so close him?

Saph: Ray. He's hurt himself. He's unconcious.

RayRay: SHIT ! What?!?

Saph: The door hit him in the forehead and knocked him over.

RayRay: Oh my godd... Ugh! Keisha's gon' be PISSED!

Saph: Keisha?

RayRay: Our manager.

Saph: Oh.

RayRay: Did you call the ambulance?

Saph: Yeah?

RayRay: Shit.

Saph: Why?

RayRay: Keisha's gon' find out !

Saph: Well, c'mon, Ray. He gotta go to the hospital!

RayRay: No, No he doesn't.

Saph: Uhh, YEA HE DOES!

RayRay: No. No, he's okay. He's fine,

Ray took Princeton's arms and dragged him behind the counter. He lifted his unconcious body and put him on the seat. Then, he took a pair of glasses from the display, and put it on Princeton, making it look like he's just sleeping.

Saph: Ray! What the fuck?

Ray: Oh! Quiet! Here's the paramedics!

Saph looked out the window to see a couple paramedics rushing to the store.

They opened the door and ran in.

Paramedic: Where's the unconcious boy? 

Saph: He's right-- *points towards Princeton*

RayRay: Unconcious boy?!?!? What?!?!?

Paramedic: We recieved a call that a boy has gone unconcious and he needs to be taken to the emergency room, STAT.

A feeeling of guilt came over RayRay. He took the shades off Princeton's face, and let the paramedics take him.

Saph: Will- will he be okay?

The paramedics ignored her, and put Princeton onto a gurney. They pushed the gurney onto the ambulance truck, and began loading back in. RayRay and Saph both wanted to go in with Princeton, but someone needed to go tell the others. 

RayRay: You go with Prince. I'll go tell the others.

Saph held RayRay's hand tigher.

Saph: You sure?

RayRay didn't respond. If he did, it would be obvious he wasn't sure. Instead, he nodded.

Saph saw the worry in his eyes, and felt more worried herself, and she decided to go and tell them, herself. She already knew Roc, and so maybe that would make it a little less awkward.

Saph: It's okay, boo. I can go and tell them. You go on with Princeton and make sure he's okay.

RayRay: Are you sure?