Goodbye

The next morning, Princeton woke up early and called Kiwi and Savannah over to come and help Lexi get makeovered up and ready. At around 7:30, the girls ran up to Lexi's room to wake her up, but they found Leah and Sahana already getting her ready.

Kiwi: Oh wow, you beat us to it.

Sahana: Hahaa, yeah. Kiwi, come with me to go do her makeup in the bathroom. Saph and Leah, get her clothes picked out.

Leah: Sure deal.

Kiwi: Kay Kay.

Savannah: aight.

Lexi, Kiwi and Sahana were out of the room, leaving Leah and Saph alone.

Leah: Ok, so what style should we do?

Saph: You know, you kinda somewhat look like someone I once knew.

Leah: Yeah you do, too. But she doesn't live here, so yeah.

Saph: Yeah, theres no way you'd be Le, anyways so..

Leah: Whatd you say?

Saph: Nevermind.

Leah: So yeah, I was thinking we should give her more of a rocker girl style, so we could put that shirt with that and...

___________________________________

Roc: So, you got everything planned out for her, huh?

Princeton: Yep. We can just continue everything in Maryland. There's only a few weeks left, so.. Yeah. And afterwards we can go back to being Mindless Behavior. Drama-free.

RayRay: Yeah, and girlfriend free... I actually like Saph. Like, a lot.

Prince: Ray, chill out. Yall can still date long distance and stuff. That's what Prod did.

Prod: it wasn't easy, though. But when you really love someone like that, you have to wait. Even if it means years...

Prince: Of course, we can always stop by to say hi and stuff, so don't worry, Ray. Prod, I know you got this.

Ray: Roc, why you so silent?

They all turned to look at Roc who was dazed away.

Prince: Roc?

Roc: huh?

Prod: whats wrong with you?

Roc: Oh, its uh nothing.

Prince: Aight well, hurry up and get the last of your things packed.

Roc: Aight.

All the guys made their way to their rooms. On the way to his own room, Roc accidentally ran into Lexi who'd just come out of the bathroom.

Roc: Oh sorry.

Lexi: Oh, no problem.

Roc stood there awkwardly eyeing her. She looked exceptionally beautiful now, and Roc had his hands balled up in a fists, holding himself back from kissing her and holding her close. They were over. He made that choice. He wasn't planning to go back on that desicion. But then again...

Roc: Uh, you look sex- great. You look good.

Roc smiled and scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment.

Lexi blushed.

Lexi: Uh, thanks.

She threw him back a smile.

Roc: So, Uhm, I hope you have a good time in Milan.

Lexi: Thanks. Good luck with the rest of your project.

Roc: Thanks.

And they made their ways, with no more words.

_____________________________________________

When the jet came later, Lexi realized she had very little time to say goodbyes, so she quickly bid every person one by one goodbye.

When she reached Roc, it was a little awkward, so she went along right to Princeton. She thanked him for everything that happened. For everything he'd done. They hugged it all out.

Lexi: I promise to hit yall up as soon as I land.

____________________________

-In Maryland, Princeton's room-

Princeton was about to write in his journal, and when he opens it, he notices something.. Different. He read through it and learned two things.

- It's Lexis journal

- She still loves Roc

___________________________________

I pulled out my journal from my bag, so I could write another entry when my phone gets a text. I see its from RayRay, so I open it up.

From: RayRay

I don't think you know this, but I don't care what he thinks. I don't care about him anymore. He doesnt care for you, but I can. I love you.

My mouth dropped and I suddenly wasn't in the mood to write.

_____________________________________

End of Book 1

Horrible ending, huh? Sorry. I wrote six pages before, but it got deleted and I was too lazy to rewrite ALL OF THAT so I just shortened it up a bit. Sorry.

Thanks to ALL MY AMAZING FANS AND EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED ME IN COMLLETING MY FIRST BOOK

thanks to everyone who is playing characters in the story.