Pilot

The death of the Earl, Ciel Phantomhive aka Queen's guard dog was quite a shock to his friends, acquaintances, flagitious foes and people at large. Many were bewildered how his highly competent butler, Sebastian Michaelis could not save him. The underworld celebrated the death of their biggest enemy while many regretted his death especially his fiancée, servants and friends.

Lady Elizabeth Midford, his fiancée was hit hard by the news. She lost her cheerful and lively sprit and went into a trauma. She moved into the Phantomhive Manor and started living the life of a widow. She would often lock herself in Ciel's room and mourn for days. She reduced her food intake and became fragile and sick. Thus, dying four months prior to the first death anniversary of Ciel Phantomhive.

His friend Prince of Bengal, Soma Asman Kadar too was grieved by his death. But with the help Agni he was able to console his bruised heart and move forward. He left England and returned to the province of Bengal to help his father and serve his people. His province flourished under his king ship

For Lau, the Chinese nobleman and Manager of Kong-Rong Ciel's death was bitter-sweet. He was able to Operate his Opium Dens more freely and engage in some illegal business deals. But he narrated countless references to Ran-mao showing that he resented Ciel's death.

The crime rates increased drastically in London and the Scotland Yard became hard pressed with unsolved crime rates. Thus, Lord Arthur Randall, the police commissioner and Fred Abberline,the inspector regretted Ciel's death whose intelligence and bravery had helped solve them innumerable cases.

The Phantomhive servants worked very hard to keep the mansion in its best shape. They could never forget the kindness shown by their master Ciel and his butler Sebastian. After few years Tanaka passed away happily without regrets because he was able to serve both his masters till their deaths. After a decade Finnian aka Finny became sick and started hallucinating as a side effect of the experiments. His condition became critical and he died three months after celebrating the eleventh death anniversary of Ciel Phantomhive. Thus only Mey-Rin,his maid and Baldroy, his cook remained. They took good care of mansion for decades. In his pension age Baldroy developed lung cancer and died. Mey-Rin started taking care of the mansion alone until her death. Thus serving the Manor for longest time that is for seventy-two years.

After her death the rights of the mansion was transferred to the Monarch. The Monarch tried to sell or rebuild the Phantomhive Manor but failed. Since it brought ill fate to its potential buyers and architects thus, spreading rumors like wildfire. Soon the mansion became famous for the supernatural. Many adventurous people trespassed inside the manor to prove their bravery but ended up witnessing the most horrific scenes. There were many instances narrated by its visitors. Some said that they saw a lady in white apron around the house, heard a girl crying or a boy laughing. Some even smelled cigarette when none were smoking. But the most horrific sightings was seeing the Earl Ciel Phantomhive smirking while sitting over his chair with his leaning on his arm above the armrest with his butler Sebastian Michaelis beside him looking with their ghostly eyes.

A/N:-  The above mentioned character don't belong to me they belong to their respective authors/owners.