Chapter 5

Niall is leaning against the bar and trying to keep his words from slurring as he flirts with the bartender. She twists a piece of her red hair between her fingers, telling him what time she gets off work. He asks her to take a break, join her in the storeroom and she flashes him a wicked smile.

"You're bad," she laughs.

Niall sips his beer, "You have no idea."

"We're not supposed to consort with the clients," she says, her false eyelashes fluttering as she meets his eyes.

Niall reaches out a hand, brushes his fingers along her freckled arm and feels her shiver beneath his touch. "How will they find out? I wasn't planning on telling them." He leans closer, his lips now inches from hers.

She smiles, her breath warm on his lips. "I guess, we have to keep the clients happy..."

Niall's nose brushes against hers, their lips connect tentatively at first. Then she pulls him closer, she tastes of peaches and smells like roses. Her arms twist around his stomach, he leaves his beer on the bar. "That store room?" he pants.

She runs over to her co-worker and whispers in his ear, gestures to Niall and then he hands her a set of keys. As she walks over to Niall she winks, "Follow me."

"With pleasure," Niall replies under his breath.

Zayn watches from the booth, his feet kicked up on the small table in their lounge. Liam is standing next to the booth and talking to some girls, they're swaying their hips to the music and lost in conversation with the famous Liam Payne.

Her name was Laura, she was from New York on a working Visa and she loved One Direction. She opened the black door and switched on a light, it illuminated several shelves stocked with glasses and bottles of alcohol.

Niall slammed the door, she quickly locked it behind him and he buried his face in her cleavage. She let out a moan as he kissed her soft skin, her nails dug into his shoulder as his teeth nipped at her breast.

With heavy breaths she pulled off his shirt, dropped it to the ground and ran her fingers down his sweaty skin. He groaned as she gripped him tightly through his jeans, "Well you are a bad boy," she chuckled.

Niall smiled as he pulled her black t-shirt off and threw it over her shoulder, his fingers ran over her skin and found the clasp of her lacy white bra. She let the bra fall to her feet, her breasts were small and round.

Niall smiled wickedly and his lips smothered her chest in heated kisses, until his mouth found her left nipple. She let out a small gasp, his teeth nipped and her nipple swelled. He did the same to her right, then rubbed his fingers against her erect nipple. "Jesus," she gasped as he began to suck on her breast with eagerness.

"Not Jesus, just Niall," he mumbles as he kissed her.

He lifted her off the ground and walked her to the back of the stockroom, where a sink was fitted to the wall. He placed her against the sink, she fumbled to unzip his jeans. He pushed her hand away.

"Good things come to girls who wait," he laughed at her frown. "Trust me?"

She stared at him, put a hand on his cheek and pulled him in for a hot, fast kiss. "Trust you."

His hands slid up her skirt, she was wet for him and so warm. He let out a grunt of satisfaction, immediately aroused by the feel of her so excited for him. He met her lips once more, fervid kisses shared between the two strangers.

Niall became lost in the sounds that she made, the way her back arched as he slipped his fingers inside her. He disappeared from the world, from his fame and notoriety as she called his name. Niall was just a guy, buried in a mixture of alcohol and pleasure. He wasn't famous, he wasn't anything and for a short while he revelled in the feeling.

"You feel so good," she whimpered as he pushed his fingers deeper. His other hand cupped her breast, all he focused on was making her cum. He didn't want to think about anything else, especially the outside world.

She had unzipped his jeans, pushed down his boxers and gripped his length, he let out a whoosh of air. Her hand was so soft, it gripped him tightly and moved in slow, rhythmic motions.

"Fuck," he moaned.

She replied with a chorus of her own groans of pleasure, he moved his fingers faster and she whimpered as her body began to shake.

He knew that burying his feelings in sex and alcohol was such an a-typical celebrity response, but he couldn't help himself. Hiding from the reality of his angst and unease as the world watched his every move was easier then accepting the truth.

His father came back into his life for long enough that Niall would trust him. His father stayed just long enough for Niall to really believe he was sorry for bashing his mother, for being an alcoholic piece of shit. Stayed around just long enough to make them all believe he was a good man, a worthy man.

Then he took Niall's money and cut them loose, this was the second time in Niall's life he had to live with the realisation that his father didn't want him. Niall had to come to terms with the fact that he was used, for the money. Niall didn't care about the money, he had plenty of it. The truth, a fact he didn't want to admit to anyone, it hurt like hell.

So instead of facing his reality, sharing his pain with his brothers. Niall decided to do what he knew how to do best, get drunk and forget.

Just like his father did.

Tonight his victim was Laura, a leggy redhead with a tight ass and the softest lips Niall had ever kissed. She let him forget, made him beg for more and he loved the way it made him feel. Reckless and totally free, if only for a little while.