Chapter 1

Georgina's POV

"Georgina,where on Earth are you?!" Diana shrieked.

"I'm still at home.Whaz zu matter?"I mumbled,sleepily.

"Oh for the love of--- you know that it's their concert today!" Diana groaned.

Oh.

right.

It's THEIR concert today. I inwardly sighed.

It's not that I have anything against them,it's just that everyone I seem to know adore them as if their the cutest little creatures roaming around the planet.And since it is my best friend's birthday,I agreed to go with her at the Mason's stadium just to see them perform. Well, what can I say. I'm such a good friend.

"Alright, alright. I'm up." I stretch my legs and lazily rolled to the side of my bed until I felt my toes touching the cold marble floor.

"Well, you'd better be. They are going to arrive here at 5:00 pm sharp."she snapped.

"Jeez, no need to be cranky. Relax D. It's still 4:30 for Christ's sake." I rolled my eyes. Sometimes, she sounds like my step mom.

"I know,it's just that-hurry okay?"

I smiled. "Promise." Then, I hear the line click.

Now what to wear? I thought.This is the only thing I hate whenever I'm going out.I always have this teenage crisis inside my skull.

In the end,I chose a royal blue, gathered tank top with my white shorts matched with my favorite pair of black, low cut, Converse. Classy, but not trashy.

I went out of my room and greeted Miko, my Siberian Husky. Yeah, you're probably wondering why I have such a big dog as a pet.Well, I like big dogs better than small ones. For me they're good for security purposes. And Miko's very handsome, mind you.

"Hey G, where are you going?" my brother, Vincent, asked me.

"I'm going out with Diana today. It's her birthday."

"Well,there's frozen pizza in the fridge.Just in case you're hungry" he said while walking back to his room.

"I'll just pass." I quickly went down and hailed a cab.Good thing our house is in down town.

"So, where are we headed?" the cab driver asked me.

"Mason's Stadium."