Chapter 12 part one

"NATE! LIV GET UP" dad shouted from outside the room
"Uhhhhh" I moaned and rolled over Nate  and he grabbed my hand as I got up "Nate come it the bathroom with me while I have a shower because everyone  will want and shower so you can go in after me"
"Mmmmmkay" Nate says getting up
"Here" I say chucking him a towel of my shelf and grabbing myself one. we go into the bathroom. Nate shut the lid on the toilet and sat on it on his phone I undressed and jumped in the shower shutting the frosted glass door I washed my hair and shaved everywhere  then got out leaving the shower on for Nate "I'm gonna go downstairs I will see you at the wedding I love u" I say kissing Nate "k see u later" I go back into my room grabbing my hairdryer and make up and go downstairs in my wedding underwear with a dressing gown over me. One I get down I see cam, mom who had stopped drinking sinnce dad came home, cams best friend Brooke, Megan and maddie. The girls had decided to get ready away from the boys- they boys got upstairs the girls downstairs. Everyone was drinking champagne and cam and Megan was getting there hair done while mom and Brooke were sat getting there makeup done. Cam had hired 2 professional hairdressers and makeup artists do do all the beauty parts. I sat in the chair after Megan had finessed getting her hair done. She dried my hair and curled it spraying it with hair spray. Then I get my make up done and put on my dress "u look really pretty mads" I say looking at her she's a flower girl, she's wearing a cream dress with navy blue flowers coming up from the bottom "right ok I will tell them now thank yeah thanks bye see you later yeah bye bye" literally how I end a phone call cam hangs up the phone "so liv u have to walk in the middle of Grayon and Ethan and mads and Josh will be infront then when u get to the front of the church where the vicar is u go to the left I think and line up in a line with mum Megan and Brooke and on the other side will be gray eth Cameron Nate and Alex ok?"
"Yup that's fine with us" I say on maddie a behalf as she is watching YouTube

We are in a massive taxi me Ethan Grayson maddie and Josh
"Ok everyone know what there doing?" I say reassuringly "yes we just walk down the little corridor thing in the middle and go to the side" Ethan says taking a selfie with Grayson we arrive at the church and wait outside until cam turnes up

"Cam!" I say sort of running walking in my heels up to her giving her a hug "right guys!" the camp photographer says "cam u look stunning stand at the front"
"Now u two cuties hold hands" he says referencing to maddie and Josh "ew no cooties duh" maddie says
"U can't get cooties from your family" Ethan replies "ok now u lovely lady stand in the middle of your brothers thaaaaats it and hold hands"
"Cooties!" Ethan says grabbing my hand and Grayon does the same I give them both a little reassuring squeeze and what I get in return nearly breaks my hand
"Right now u lovely fellow link arms with your daughter and our all set to go a walking"
We hear the music start up inside
And we begin walking
Once we get to the front of the church I go stand next to Maddie who was on the end of the line. I look over and make eye contact with Nate He bites his lip and I smile and look away
"Now ladies and gents to the part you have all been waiting for
Do u Cameron Dolan take Ryan Hemptage to be Your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do"
"And do u Ryan Hemptage take Cameron Dolan to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do"
Hey Chappies this is part 1 part 2 will be out tomorrow evening 💋