Chapter 8

"I really, really wanted to kiss you right now."

"Bakit di mo gawin?" si Maya.

********************************

Hindi malaman ni Maya kung saan niya nakuha ang lakas ng loob para sabihin iyon kay Richard. But all she wants for him to do is to kiss her right now.

Gently, Richard brings his lips upon her. Soft, feathery kisses at first because he knows it is her first kiss then it became passionate. He heard her moan and it took a lot of his will-power to end the kiss.

*********

It was always her dream to kiss HIM, always wondering how it feels like and now she was actually experiencing it. It was a burst of feelings. It is her first kiss and she is so glad that it is with him, Richard. She feels drawn, excited until...

Maya saw uncertainty in his eyes. "What???"

"Are you sure you wanted to do this?"

Napapikit ang mga mata ni Maya sa inis dahil sa tanong ni Richard. "Can you please just stop thinking and KISS me!!!"

Napangiti si Richard sa sagot ni Maya. He hastily covered her mouth with his, natatakot siyang baka magbago pa ang isip nito. The simplicity of the first kiss was replaced with a demanding, hungry kisses from him. He teasingly slid his tongue to her lips asking her without words to open up for him which she did.

Maya wraps her arms around him hanging for dear life. If this is what kissing is all about then she will gladly do it every time but of course only if it is with Richard.

He started kissing her on her neck then to her ears, whispering things that she doesn't understand anymore. He placed his palm to her breast and again teased her. She felt breathless, these are all new to her but she loves it. He lifted her and kissed her full in the lips while she wraps her legs around him for support.

"R-richard." It was Maya.

"Hmmm."

"B-bed."

And like a servant obeying his master, Richard went to the bed with Maya. It took only minutes for him to strip her naked and only a second longer to shed his own clothes.

Maya was blushing, sa unang pagkakataon ay nakita niya ang kabuuan ni Richard. Nakakahiya mang aminin but she sometimes asked herself kung talaga bang maganda ang katawan ng asawa. And here he is aroused, in all his magnificent, naked glory.

"Maya, you're so beautiful. I want you now." And before he entered her. "I love you Maya, so much."

She gave a soft cry, her innocence now gone. Richard collapsed on top of her, satisfied. Nang makabawi si Maya ay niyakap pa niya lalo ng mahigpit ang asawa, stroking his hair tsaka niya binulong dito ang matagal ng gustong sabihin. "I love you too Richard, so much."

He lifted his head and stared at her.

"Ulitin mo nga yung sinabi mo."

"R-richard mabigat ka na..."

"Maya..." parang batang sabi nito.

Nangiti si Maya sa inasal ni Richard . She held his face and look directly into his eyes. "Sabi ko Mahal kita, I love you, Wo ai ni. Narinig mo na?"

Richard didn't answer her, he just stared at her. His eyes watering with emotion.

"Hon, are you crying?"

"If I said yes mateturn-off ka ba sa akin?"

"No."

"Then yes, naiiyak ako because I feel so happy dahil finally sinabi mo rin that you love me."

Maya pulled him to her kissing him... hard. For the second time that night they made love.

****************

Madaling-araw ng magising si Richard na wala si Maya sa tabi niya. He instantly went out of the bed and searched for her and there she was sa veranda ng kanilang kuwarto. She's ONLY wearing his white v-neck T-shirt and he find it so sexy.

Malayo ang tingin nito halatang malalim ang iniisip kaya hindi nito napansin ang paglapit niya. He hugged her from behind na kinagulat nito.

"Bagay sa'yo ang T-shirt ko." He whispered.

"Thank you." Maya leaned against his shoulder, smiling.

"What are you thinking?" Richard pulled her closer to him.

"Wala, naisip ko lang malaki ang magbabago sa ating dalawa pagkatapos ng nangyari kagabi."

" So..."

Humarap si Maya kay Richard. " Isang taon lang ang usapan natin and..."

"Wait! Hanggang ngayon ba yan pa din ang iniisip mo na isang taon lang tayo?"

Hindi makasagot si Maya sa tanong ni Richard.

"I want to be married to you forever!!! Ngayon kung nag-iisip ka pa ring hiwalayan ako after one year, sorry Maya pero hindi ako papayag."

Maya is quite sure that for a moment there her heart stopped beating. Hindi pa rin siya makapaniwala sa mga sinasabi ngayon ni Richard sa kanya.

"I-if it's because of James then..." nanghihinang sabi ni Richard.

"Ha?" si Maya.

Binitawan ni Richard si Maya at umupo ito sa kama. He felt defeated.

"I went to the airport the other day para sunduin ka. I wanted to surprise you kaso ako ang nasorpresa nakita ko kayo ni James..."

Lumapit si Maya kung saan naroroon ang asawa. Nabigla ito ng umupo siya sa kandungan nito and cupped his face so that he could face her."Kaya ka ba naglasing nung isang araw kasi nagseselos ka?"

Tumango lang si Richard.

Ngumiti si Maya. "Hindi mo ba ako narinig kagabi? Diba sabi ko sa'yo na Mahal kita. Richard hindi mo kailangang magselos kay James dahil nung araw na nakita mo kami sinabi ko sa kanya na huwag na siyang maghintay. Sinabi ko sa kanya na gagawin ko ang lahat to make this marriage work dahil ayaw kong matapos ito ng isang taon lang. I also wanted to be married to you forever, natatakot lang ako na baka you don't feel the same way." Nahihiyang paliwanag ni Maya.

"Maya..."

Maya smiled and started kissing Richard. He finds himself tightening his hold on her waist. He then laid her back on the bed and followed her down to lie on top of her.

Richard gaze on her eyes and said "You wanted to be married to me forever?"

"Yes" walang gatol na sagot ni Maya.

"Wala ng bawian ha."

"Wala na, so can you please start kissing me again."

Richard smiled and obliged, it was a kiss of intense heat. Mahirap na baka bawiin pa.

-the end-

-roxygirl5-