fifteen

Hunter looked at me with the most disappointed facial expression ever as he realised what I had done to myself.

He didn't say a word but he picked up the blades and put them in the bin.

"I'm sorry" I whispered under my breath.

"Emma, I don't know what to say. Why? Why did you do this to yourself?" he angrily questioned as he sat down beside me on the bathroom floor.

"I deserved it" I told him whilst tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Don't say that. You don't deserve this. Nobody would ever deserve this" he argued.

"I embarrassed you in front of your friends. Emily was the only one who had the courage to say those things about me" I cried.

He ignored me for a minute and cleaned up the blood with a cloth and put bandages on my cuts.

"First of all, you did not embarrass yourself. Emily embarrassed herself. When you left everyone at the party told her off and kicked her out. They wanted you there not her. Second of all, you are none of those things she said. You are amazing, beautiful and funny and the most genuine person I've ever met. If I didn't think this why do you think I'd want to see you again? You're the only fan I've ever kept in touch with. You're special" he told me.

I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a well deserved hug. "Thank you" I whispered.

When we parted our hug he wiped my eyes and my tears vanished. A small smile appeared on my face.

"I like seeing you happy" he chuckled.

"I like being happy but I can't help myself from getting upset" I admitted with memories of my past with depression flashing through my head.

"Is that what you wanted to tell me at magcon?" he asked whilst holding my hand tight.

"Yeah. I wanted to tell you my story of how I suffered depression and you healed me" I told him.

"I healed you?" he questioned.

"Yeah. Long story short, I had no energy to get out of bed in the mornings. I was so upset. I was so depressed. My best friend Hannah showed me the magcon boys and I got obsessed with you. Seeing your posts made me happy again. I can't describe it" I explained.

"Wow. I'm so glad I could help you. But, I didn't do a good enough job because you wouldn't have cut yourself tonight" Hunter complained.

"Hunter, don't say that. You helped me so much. What happened tonight was nothing to do with you at all. It was to do with my self confidence. I felt like I deserved the pain. But now you've showed me I don't and I'm so thankful" I smiled.

"Good. I'm so glad you're okay" he said as he squeezed my hand tight.

"Let's do something fun" I suggested.

"Okay cool. What do you want to do?" he asked.

"Do you want to watch a movie? Oh, wait. You can go back to your friends if you want" I disappointedly told him.

"No, I want to be here with you. Anyways, I'll see them when I get back and for the rest of tour" he smiled.

"Oh yeah I forgot, you're leaving tomorrow aren't you?" I asked.

"Yeah. But let's not think about that. Let's watch a film and relax for a bit" he said. We both sat next to each other on my bed and then we watched mean girls to cheer us both up.