thirty two

"Hunter unblocked me" I told Blake in shock.

"Has he said anything?" he asked me.

"No, should I?" I wondered.

"I don't know. Say hi or something to start the conversation" he suggested.

Emma: Hi

He didn't reply for about 5 minutes.

Hunter: Hey

Emma: Thanks for unblocking me

Hunter: Sorry it took so long

Emma: Why did it take so long?

Hunter: I just needed time to think

Emma: Okay

Hunter: So, I see you're with Blake

Emma: Yes

Hunter: Replaced me already?

Emma: Replaced you? Are we broken up?

Hunter: Well yeah

Emma: oh okay

Tears threatened to leave my eyes. I really didn't want to get upset in front of Blake but Hunter just makes me sad. Really sad. I thought we were just in an argument but I guess not.

"Are you okay?" Blake asked me when he realised I wasn't.

"Hunter broke up with me" I told him.

"What? Oh Emma I'm so sorry" he said and gave me a tight hug.

"I asked him if we were broken up and he said yes. I thought we were just in an argument" I cried.

"That's so sad, I'm sorry Emma" Blake comforted.

"I'm so mad. Why would he just ignore me for weeks and break up with me without telling me?" I angrily asked Blake.

"I don't know" he answered. He was still hugging me and he was weirdly rubbing my back but it was kinda comforting.

"Can we please do something to take my mind off of it?" I begged. We both let go of the hug and sat on my bed.

"Yes, of course. What do you want to do?" he smiled.

"Can we go to the movies?" I asked.

"Of course. And I'll buy you whatever popcorn or sweets you want" he replied.

"You're the best" I smiled and tapped his nose causing him to laugh.

"Let's go princess" he flirted and stood up holding out his hand for me to grab.

"Awh, I remember when you called me that at the meet and greet" I told him. I took his hand and stood up.

"That was a good day" he chuckled and we ran out of my room and down the stairs to the front door. I saw my mum in the kitchen and we made eye contact, she gasped as she realised me and Blake were holding hands.

"I'll meet you outside" I told him and he left. I walked towards my mum and braced myself for her reaction.

"Emma what are you doing?" she sighed.

"Mum, Hunter broke up with me" I told her.

"Oh no, Em I'm so sorry" she gasped and gave me a side hug.

"It's fine. But Blake was trying to make me feel better and he was dragging me out the house by my hand. We're not together or anything" I explained.

"Okay. Go have fun. Forget about Hunter. Blake seems like a better guy" she smiled. It kind of hurt when she said that because she barely knows Hunter.

"Okay, bye" I waved and jogged to the front door. As soon as I opened it I saw Blake's smiling face looking straight at me.