8

Carter's  Pov.

I don't know what else to do. I know my thought to be dead best friend is alive. I have more than one friend. I know my friend likes me. This is all to good to be true. Even to JJ this is to good. Wait, everything is perfect to JJ. He's perfect. But you know I hate that he is popular and he is always right and he knows everything. He knew Kian was alive. He knew that I was alive. He knew where I was and didn't come to see me once. Wait! HE DUCKING REMEMBERED ME AND DIDN'T COME TO SEE ME ONCE! You know what. I'm done with this boy. He knew about me and left me in the dark about it. Wow great brother I have. We just pulled into the house and everyone was up. This was awkward. 

"Hey Guys." JJ said really confident. I was nervous and I don't like being the center of attention. Them all staring at me wasn't really helping like at all. I made eye contact with Shawn and his warming eyes brought me back down to earth and I relaxed a little. 

'Thanks Shawn' I thought to myself and everyone started talking

"For what?" "What did he do?" "Did he hurt you?" "Are you ok?" and all of them looked at me and only Shawn knew what I meant and he came to the middle and hugged me and I hugged back. I shed a few tears onto his shoulder and I felt him tighten his grip. When he let go I looked back and looked back at the boys behind me to find and angry. Cam and JJ. They looked at me and their faces eased and I spoke. 

"I'm gonna go to sleep now. Night everyone." With that I walked upstairs and I heard people start yelling. 

"Bro! That's my sister!" that was JJ yelling why and who was he yelling at? 

"Jack I'm sorry all I did was look at her and she looked sad so I kinda eased my face and she looked like she was gonna cry so I hugged her! Look at Cam! He was in the same bed as her! You should be yelling at him!" so is Shawn yelling at JJ and of course Cam gets pulled into this mess. I don't know if I should stop it or let this keep going.

"Wait! Cam you slept with my sister!" JJ yelled at Cam and by this point I know that Cam's ass is JJ's and we all know that Cam is going to die at the hands of Jack Edward Johnson. Goodbye Cam. I'm not gonna see you agin for awhile.

"She asked me to! I didn't want to Jack! She's not even pretty! She's just like any other girl who is depressed! By the way why is she even here! By the way she cuts for attention! She is just another suicidal freak!" Cameron just yelled that about me. He didn't want to. He could've said no. Not pretty. Why is she here. I'm depressed. I cut for attention? Wow Cameron. I thought he loved me. He called me a Suicidal freak. 

"Cameron. If she heard that you're gonna die. If she is so what? By the way she's my FUCKING SISTER! SHE CAN BE HERE IF SHE WANTS AND IF WANTS TO BE ABUSED THAN SHE CAN! BUT RIGHT NOW ALL SHE NEEDS IS A FAMILY!" JJ yelled and my this point I was in tears and I ran into the bathroom and grabbed the depression pills and my blade and sliced 12 new cuts on both my arms and I opened the bottle and poured most of it in my hand and swallowed them all and crashed down with a thump and footsteps filled the stairs and suddenly the door burst open and hit me and I was surrounded by a darkness that filled my mind each day.