16

Carter's Pov.

When I woke up all the guys were screaming at me. What the Fuck. I grabbed the pillow and pinned JC to the ground. I got Trevor on the bed also pinned. Conner and Ricky ran for their lives and Kian and Sam laughed. As the both had their phone filming. Sam posted a twitter video and Kian posted it as well and tagged us on Instagram as well. I laughed and so did JC. Trevor was standing amazed at what I did. I finally stoped laughing and looked at the clock. It was 2:00 in afternoon. Wow I could sleep all day if I wanted. But they wouldn't let me, sadly. I wanted to text JJ but I couldn't let myself with the guys in the room. I went over to my dresser and grabbed my 5sos sweatshirt and my Cloud crop top and my black short shorts.

"Get out. I'm gonna change." I almost threw them out. Once I got them out I fell on my bed. I had to text JJ. It's kinda messed up once you think about it. I just got him back and now I pushing him away again. What kinda sister does that? They made a group chat and put me in it and it's really annoying they only shut up when they are together or sleeping. Like really shut up sometimes. I got onto the group chat and started the log convo. Greattttt

Convo.

Me- What's up guys?

Shawny-  a two letter word

Tay Tay- THE SKY!

McCoy- I don't fucking know

JJ- Carter! Your talking to us!

Cameron- HI HI

Nashty- Nothing much fam

Hasssss- We only met once I don't really know u but, hello.

AC vents- Heyyyyyyy

JG-  What's up Broski?

Me- what tay said. "THE SKY!" That's what I was looking for nice job tay!

Tay Tay- I got u fam

JJ- What's up really? You never text us first.

Cameron- Like at all. Never. Ever

Me- I fucked up bad I'm sorry.

Everyone- She cussed!!!!!

JJ- feeling okay there sis?

Me- I'm fine, just changing how I am

Tay Tay- DONT WTF!!! YOU DONT NEED 2! YOUR PERFECT

JG- WHY?!

McCoy- WHAT DID JJ DO?!

Cameron- Was it me?

Me- I don't want to be known as Jack Johnson's twin sister. Or related to him, I want a clean slate, I don't want to be known as that poor little girl who had a terrible past. I'm done with her she's gone, and for this to happen delete my number or I will come to your house and fuck all ya'll up.

Tay Tay- If your fucking me I won't delete it

JJ- Ok. 

JG- Bye

Cameron- Bye. 

AC vents- Bye

Nashty- Bye

Shawny- Bye Bye 

Hasssss- Bye Broski

McCoy- Never change who you are because of one of us. Bye Carter. 

Everyone- It's gone. Love you

JJ- I can't believe you.

End of Convo.

I broke down in tears I couldn't tell them any other way. How was Suppose to say it? I can't believe I just got rid of my brother. You know what forget it. He doesn't approve of me. Fuck him.   I'll change in the way he never thought of me in, a rebel. I won't be the girl who was abused. I'm gonna change myself in the way JJ never thought he would be happy. I can't ever text my older brother I lost them all. Great fucking job Carter. But he'll want me to be happy if he is really my family and he should have been there for me when we were younger. This isn't anyones fault but mine. I heard the door open and I acted like I was fine. It was Kian. 

"Hey Kian." I said with little eye contact only a glance was needed. He looked at me. He could tell I was crying. He grabbed my phone and he glanced at my texts with the guys. Guess I shouldn't have the name be 'The Old Fam'

"Carter... I'm so sorry." He whispered into my ear as he pulled me into a hug. I backed away I didn't need this I need to change myself. This isn't the new Carter. It won't ever be. I got Kian out of my room and he looked hurt and I nodded it away and put on my outfit and glanced at it on me. I smiled, this is gonna stick. I walked into the bathroom and put on my makeup and everything else I needed to do in there. I walked out of the bathroom and down stairs and the boys gawked at me. 

"Close your mouth you'll catch flies." I sassed them and they all laughed and I did too. I grabbed my tye dye penny board and black backpack and headed out he door with my phone and earphones in hand.