28

Carter's Pov.

Matt came in my room minutes later with his phone in his hand. I looked at him and he looked like he was gonna cry but gonna laugh one of my favorite qualities of his. We looked into each others eyes and he finally decided to say something. 

"She's not my girl friend, well not anymore she's not." Matt told me almost crying. I hugged whims tight he needed air he cried into my chest, this is my love. I've always loved Matt and not in the brother and sister way. He is literally everything I love. 

"Matt it's not your fault. I know it's not, I shouldn't have responded this is my fault." I whispered into his ear. I hope he knows it's true this isn't his fault it's mine. Just know that I'll always be here. Jesus I really need to tell him how I feel. But not now. I can't tell him now he's crying and I have to comfort him. He's so amazing though he needs to know that this isn't his fault.

"Carter I'm so sorry I didn't mean it, this wasn't what it looks like, it isn't what it looks like. Im so sorry Carter." he broke down Matt this wasn't your fault it was mine for being a wreck it was mine for running into you, for running away again. Not ever being there for you hen you needed it most.

"Baby boy it's okay. I know you didn't mean it. Baby it's okay I love you no matter what." I whispered in his ear he was sobbing. He looked up at me and gazed into my eyes and his brown eyes still puffy, red, and blood shot, he gives me a look of happiness and confusion. Most likely wondering why.

"How?" he questioned me almost breaking into tears. I didn't know how to respond, it was all new to me as well as it was to him. He's different.

"You know Matthew, someone once told me that when you see the world in color for the first time it means you've met your soulmate. I saw the world in color when I met-t-t  when I met you." I stumbled on my words but I meant everything I said. He knows it too.

"Carter, I didn't know. but can I ell you something?" He comes over and whispers something in my ear

"I saw color when I saw.... food." he whispered and I looked at him and gave him a death glare and he laughed at me then made eye contact again he looked me dead in the eye we were being serious now. He knew that and I loved this about I'm he could make anything serious funny and anything funny serious.

"Carter, you know it's you. I know we've only known each other for a few years but I have a connection with you and there was others but none compare to you. I know you were a fan of us and everyone. I know you loved Sam. But there's only one person everyone falls head over heels for and one they an call a safe place. That person is you. I'm hat person it might not be for you or anyone but. You get the gist. Point is I love you Carter Quinn Johnson." He told in the most sincere way possible.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa, I've always love you. I always will." I whispered.