Chapter 8

A/N: SHE SAYS BABE YOU LOOK SOO COOOOL

Your P.O.V
We stopped at a red light. "Y/N you smell like sex."
"Of course I do. Did you forget what happened like 20 minutes."
Chloe giggled while pressing on the gas since the light was no longer red. I decided to take a little nap on the way to the mall.

Chloe honked the horn and yelled "Y/N WE ARE HERE." I flew up so quickly hitting my head on the top of my car. I looked to my left, and noticed Chloe was recording me. "I could have died, hope you found that entertaining."
While laughing she put her phone away, and got out of the car. She ran over to my side, and opened my door making me almost fall out of my car.
"Let's go slow poke I want new underwear."
I chuckled and slowly made my way out of my car. We walked into the mall and noticed there was a lot more teenage girls then usual, but it wasn't busy. Before we could make our way to Victoria's Secret we were stopped a few times for pictures. When we got to VS I went straight to the perfume, and Chloe went straight to the underwear. I drowned myself in some good smelling perfume to try to get rid of my sex aroma.
I found my way to Chloe noticing she already had a handful of underwear she wanted to try on.
"So I'm your 'sugar daddy' now" using are quotes while saying the words sugar daddy.
"I'm just trying them on, here hold these while I get myself a fitting room" she said with a cute little clap while walking off.
When I was waiting for Chloe to get a fitting room I felt a tap on my shoulder. I slowly turned around feeling ridiculous holding all of the underwears Chloe handed me.
"Hey Y/N!! I see you're underwear shopping?"
Camila.
Nervously chuckling, and struggling to hide the lingerie behind me. "He-ey Cami-il-a, these aren't mine umm they belong to my friend."
I noticed a younger looking Camila standing beside her so I knelt down to the girls level.
"And what's your name" I asked the little girl, trying to turn the attention away from me.
"Friends call me Sofi, but you call me Sofia."
Feisty little one, isn't she. Let me work some magic on her.
"Nice to meet you Sofia. My names Y/N but you can call me Stevie Wonder because your beauty blinded me" (A/N: I'm proud of myself because I made the Stevie wonder pick up line myself) I said while sticking my hand out for her to shake. I heard a cute little snort and then a laugh come from the bigger girl, but Sofia's reaction was the opposite. "Sorry Stevie but I'm not interested" Sofia crossed her arms. Before Camila could tell Sofia to stop acting uptight Chloe showed up. Oh boy, oh jeez, oh brother. If I wasn't panicking before I'm definitely panicking now. Chloe isn't to fond with the articles recently written about Camila and I. "Y/N I got a fitting room, and while I'm trying the underwear on can you do me a favor and hand me the underwear when I ask you too?"
She hadn't noticed Camila yet.
By now I was standing up with sweat probably going down my forehead.
Camila cleared her throat, and went to hug Chloe.
"I've seen you around its so nice to see you in person!! By the way I'm Camila"
Please lord heaven savior don't let Chloe say anything dumb.
As the hug parted Chloe smiled and spoke up. "I of course know you, you're in one of the hottest girl groups! I'm Chloe."
I started to become tense, so I did what any Y/N would do..... "CHLOE IM GOING TO THE BATHROOM"
I started to speed walk out of the store, but then remembered I still had the underwear. I ran back to Chloe pretty much throwing the underwear. I zipped out of the store faster than Bella Thornes relationship ending with Charlie Puth. I didn't actually go to the bathroom though. I went to Hollister to buy some new clothes, so I could get out of these sweatpants and hoodie.
While in there I bought myself an outfit so I could change.
(Outfit you bought)