Chapter 7

Via text message
Riley😑: We need to talk asap L/N.. I'm not happy.

What a great way to wake up. She's not happy when I don't talk to Camila, but she's also not happy when I do. Make up your mind kid.

I was scared to go onto any of my social medias because the pics of me and Camz are probably everywhere. Not to mention that there are probably articles of us now.

I laid on my bed while staring at the ceiling. I sucked it up and grabbed my phone. I first checked Instagram and noticed Camila started following me, so I followed back. I then checked the comments and oh brother is it bad. A few of the comments were 'she be fucking Chloe and Camila' 'This girl needs to back off, and baby Mila needs to be careful' 'I have a feeling Y/N is bad news' 'Ok but can I be the next person Y/N fucks' 'back off girl, Camilla is mine'... Wait wtf, there is so much wrong with that last comment. I decided to respond to them.

Y/IG: @/camillasbut first off dumbass her name is Camila. Who are you Dorito boy? Second off I didn't even claim her as 'mine' cause she is a human not an item.

After replying back to that comment I closed the Insta app and opened Twitter. Let me tell you it was way worse then insta. It reminded me of that time spongebob forgot his name, and the little spongebobs in his brain were looking for the file that had his name and then the inside of his brain caught on fire. The hashtag protect Camila was trending. Why is everyone so extra. I decided to tweet.

Y/TN: it wouldn't be 2016 without everyone being so sensitive.

I noticed that Camila tweeted me early.

Camila Cabello: I want to share something iconic with you guys, and inspiring... 'Well Macy I see myself in you very soon' ~ @/Y/TN 😭😂

Omg my life is over why does she have to do me like this.

Y/TN: NOOOO I TOLD YOU TO NEVER BRING IT UP😭 @/camilacabello97

She tweeted back within a few minutes.

Camila Cabello: AND I TOLD YOU I WOULD NEVER LET IT DIE @/Y/TN

I didn't reply back. With just those few tweet exchanges everyone got more crazy. My fans were being bashed on by the harmonizers, but they were also bashing them back. A few of my fans were saying bad things about Camila, but it wasn't extreme. The harmonizers were being extreme though. If they knew where I lived they would probably be chanting weird shit like "leave Camila alone, go find someone else to bone" outside my window.

No one but my family and Chloe knows I've got a friend in the front of my jeans aka a penis aka Sr. hyper stick.
I rather keep that to myself cause it's quite awkward and embarrassing.

Talking bout my friend and of course Chloe, I decided to text her if I can come over. I haven't had sex in a little, so I was a little irritated. She texted back really quickly saying I can. I ran out of my house wearing adidas joggers, and a dark green hoodie. I hopped into my car, and sped off.

I arrived at Chloe's house in record time. I ran to her door, recollected my composure, and then pounded on her door. Her front door flew open.
"Y/N are you ok? did something happen? Is there an emergency?"
She was so concerned, but I was so hungry. I think she realized how sexually tensed I was.
"Yeah there is an emergency. I need you right now." I responded with a low stern voice.