Chapter 5

YOUR P.O.V
I finished my beer right when I arrived home. I got out of my car absolutely exhausted. If I would've gotten in a car accident it would have been because of my sleepiness, and not because of me drinking.
I made my way to my front door, and fumbled with my keys. I walk in and let the door close behind me. I pass the living room, and crawl up the stairs. The door to my room was already open, so I just flopped onto my bed without even bothering to close the bedroom door. I completely knocked out forgetting to check my phone.

••••Next Day [11:12 am]••••
I woke up with no pants on, and just a shirt. My waking wasn't very pleasant since my head was on a puddle of drool. My own drool of course. Whenever I wake up I always check my phone, but I lost mine. Well I thought I did until I eventually found it under my bed. I remembered about the notification I received yesterday, and scurried to my bed. With my luck I tripped over my desk chair. I didn't want to waste anymore time, so I decided to stay on the floor and just open the notif there. I inhaled deeply, and exhaled with a here goes nothing.

Camilacabello97: Hey Y/N of course I remember you!! Sorry I didn't reply sooner me and the girls are usually pretty busy because of tour
[10:30 p.m.]

I'm surprised she remembered me. If I was her I would try to forget about me mostly because of Riley.

Y/TN: How have you been, and if I'm bothering you pls let me know
[11:22 a.m.]

I hope I'm not annoying her or anything. Hope she doesn't think I'm trying to get anything out of her. I just want to get to know her. Before I could go on with my thoughts my phone went off.

Camilacabello97: No, you aren't bothering me at all! I've been really exhausted, but I'm really happy because this whole week is me and the girls week off :) how have you been?
[11:23 a.m.]

Glad she has a break because when it comes to the entertainment industry it does get pretty tiring. I can relate in a way since I'm a model.

Y/TN: Good for you guys y'all probably need it because when I saw you guys live y'all went hardcore. I found it to be a great concert. I'm pretty happy too since I've also have a few days off before I do my American Apparel shoot.
[11:25 a.m.]

Camilacabello97: That means a lot since we give it our all, and OMG YOU MODEL?!?! Actually I'm not surprised because you're a very pretty girl 😊 what brands have you modeled for?
[11:26 a.m.]

Y/TN: I'm not that pretty smh cabello, I thought it took one to know one. What a rule breaker haha. I've modeled for UO, Abercrombie, Hollister, Adidas, Nike, and others I can't remember
[11:27 a.m.]

Camilacabello97: NO WAY UO, LAUREN SHOPS THERE A LOT
[11:28 a.m.]

Camrens real. Well at least that's what Riley told me, but I don't know if she was telling the truth. Maybe I should ask Camila... Nah I don't want to seem nosey.

Y/TN: haha that's actually really cool. I enjoy shopping there, but it's sometimes a little pricey
[11:30 a.m.]

Camilacabello97: I agree with you on the pricey. Let's PLAY A GAME
[11:31 a.m.]

Y/TN: someone seems to enjoy games, but what do you have in mind?
[11:32 a.m.]

Camilacabello97: LETS PLAY 21 QUESTIONS
[11:33 a.m.]

Y/TN: Alright but idk how to play so you start
[11:34 a.m.]

Camilacabello97: that's ok because I don't know how to play either!!!
[11:35 a.m.]

Y/TN: Wowww chooses a game but doesn't even know how to play
[11:36 a.m.]

Camilacabello97: Oh leave me alone😂 I'll ask you a question and I'll answer with you so we don't ask the same questions. Let's start off simple, how old are you? I'm 19
[11:37 a.m.]

Y/TN: I'm twenty almost twenty-one! When's your birthday? Mines August 27th
[11:38 a.m.]

Camilacabello97: YOURE OLD HAHA!! Mines March 3, what's your relationship status? Complicated :(
[11:39 a.m.]

Y/TN: ROOD😑 what can I say it's complicated... I'm currently single, but it's kind of confusing. Tell me why is it complicated?
[11:40 a.m.]

Camilacabello97: I really wish I could tell you, but I can't :( why is yours confusing?
[11:41 a.m.]

I told her about Chloe, but I didn't tell her that me and her had a friends with benefits relationship. I didn't want Camila to get the wrong idea, and think that I was trying to get with her. We talked for about 2 and a half more hours.

We talked about our families, hobbies, interest, ect. I really got to know her, and she isn't as bad as I thought. No wonder my sister is obsessed with her and the girls. Before we said goodbye I grew some balls and...

Y/TN: before you go I was wondering if maybe you would like to hang out, you know since we are both on break.. But you don't have to. (A/N: you live in Miami)
[3:11 p.m.]

Camilacabello97: I WAS GOING TO ASK YOU THE SAME THING!!! Yeah of course! What about tomorrow? I know this really good pizza place by Miami beach! Meet me at 5 p.m.
[3:12 p.m.]

I don't really like pizza, but at this point I'd even eat sand if she wanted me too. She at least wants to hang out with me which makes me happy in a friend way.

Y/TN: ok sounds good I'll meet you there!!
[3:13 p.m.]

she sent me the pizza place address. I would of asked if she wanted me to pick her up, but then I realized that she probably wouldn't want me to. I didn't want to risk it since she still doesn't 100% know me. I didn't want her feeling awkward about me knowing her address if she gave it to me.
I'm sure as hell not telling Riley about this.

A/N: I know it's taking me a little to get this story going, but I don't want to go to fast. I personally can't enjoy a story if there isn't really any connection with the characters, and if it feels like everything is rushed.