chapter 6!

I arrive at the hokages office,entering and bowing.
"Hokage" I say
"Ahh Chou good to see you" he says I stand up straight and smile taking a seat in front of him.
"What do you need gramps ?" I smile
He smiles, then looks serious.
"Im about to tell you some news.. And you may not like it" he starts
"Your mother, Whom was neko also bared the last name namino. The Namino clan, which there aren't very many. Had a soul duty to protect their master. Their master was given to them after graduating. That's just the time it took place. Upon finding said master you will feel a pull, and will do what they say. No matter the consequences." he paused as I took it in.

  "The Namino clan was known for its loyalty to the Uchihas. As Naminos found their master's in that clan. You don't get to choice who you serve. And you can't deny it. Neither of the two can. And Chou you are a Namino. And Sasuke is the last Uchiha. Meaning he will be your master." he says the last part slowly.
My eyes widen.
"MY MASTERS AN EMOTIONLESS EMO WHYYY MEEE!!" I exclaim.
"I'm sorry I'm just now telling you chou, I figured I'd wait till the time was right" he smiled.
"Does he know?" I ask
"Oh yes. I talked to him this morning."
"So how does this work" I ask
"Well you will be his protector, and you will follow his commands. Your mind with catch up with it and you will soon do it without reason. "

"But he doesn't even really talk! He's not even gonna want me!" I exclaim. Saying it out loud made my chest hurt. Grabbing my chest I wonder why all of a sudden it hurt.

"That is the bond dear, you guys have a bond where you will have to always be in eachother presence. If not it causes physical harm to the both of you. Also denying or thinking the other will deny you has the same effect. But it's in your heart. I talked to Sasuke this morning. He knows he's gotta except you. And he is okay with that. Are you okay with that Chou?"

I think about it for a second taking everything in..
" I guess I have no choice.." I say

"That's the spirit!" Hokage exclaims.
"So it's final you will move in with Sasuke asap" he says

"Wuuuuuu! You never said I had to live with him!!! And what about Kakashi!!"

He smiles. " I did say you had to always be in each other's presents. And as for Kakashi. He already knows"
I sweatdrop.
Well Looks like I'm living with Sasuke.. I think to myself as I walk out of Hokages office. This should be interesting...

***************************
Hope you enjoyed.