chapter 5!

I wake up to my alarm. Smashing it again. It's way too early to be up. I think to myself,then I just go to bed.

***
"Chou wake up! We're late!" Kakashi says storming into my room.
I then throw the clock at him which he dodged with ease.
I get ready and grab an orange peeling and eating it as I make my way to where we meet.

"Hey you aren't suppose to eat!" Sakura screetches
I hiss lowering my ears from the loud noise. I decide not to answer her and lay down under the tree and take a nap until Kakashi gets here.

I'm suddenly gentally shook awake. I look up to see Sasuke shaking me. Seeing I'm awake turns to the arriving Kakashi.

"Now your mission is to get 3 bells" he starts
Me being me I start to think of why sasuke hair looks like a duck ass. Maybe ducks raised him. Maybe he just really likes ducks..what if he really really likes ducks. I shudder at the thought.
"Go " I hear
Finally paying attention I go and hide. Naruto being him doesn't move and goes for it. Oh Naruto I thought.
After a while I sense Kakashi. I make handsigns and the tree branches starts to elope around him. I go to retrieve the bells and realise he's gone.
"Behind you chou" he says
Swinging around he throws a punch me dodging and disappearing back into the trees. I do some more hand signs and the grass takes hold of his feet locking him in place. As I go to make my move he's standing there... Reading... I sweatdrop.. Pervy kashi..
I reach for the bells and he disappears... Clone.. I think as I go back into the trees.  Minutes later I spot Sasuke with his head poking out of the ground.
I fall out of the tree laughing. And then Sakura comes and faints making me laugh even harder.
"Hn. Are you gonna help me?" he asks
I didn't want to but my body acted otherwise as I helped him.
"Hn. I'm going to get those bells" he says walking away
Me still standing there wondering why my body acted against what I wanted it to do. Then the timer goes off.
"You fail" Kakashi says going on about team work and such. "This is a K.I.A. stone. Killed in action"
My eyes tear up as I touch my parents names.
He looks at my knowingly patting my head.
Then he leaves saying not to feed Naruto. So what do I do?
"Narruuuu" I say then shove some bento in his mouth.
" Kakashi said not to feed him!" Sakura says
"So?" I shrug feeding him. Sasuke following suit, then Sakura.
Lighting came out of no where.
"You!" we all look up at Kakashi "pass!" he says with a smile.
"We start our first mission tomorrow" he closed eyed smiled before disappearing
"Cool" I smile making my way home.

As I'm walking an ANBU appeared.
"The Hokage requests your presents" he says before disappearing.
Hm wonder what this is about.

***************************
Hope you enjoyed.