chapter one!

"Hyyyahhh!" I yell smashing my alarm clock. I look at it and sweatdrop.

   "I really need to stop doing that"

I rub the sleep from my eyes, and get ready to go to the academy. Grabbing a Apple on my way out muching on it cheerfully. I spot a familer head of blonde hair running towards the hokage mountain. Shrugging I make my way into class early.

  I look around taking a seat next to sasuke because no one I talk to was here.

  Finishing my Apple I curl up on top of my desk to take a cat nap. Feeling the Uchiha staring I look up and hiss before going back to sleep.

"Hn" was all he said. Freaking emo.

I heard a crash, jumping up in a defensive position an hiss at the noise.  Iruka sweardropped

"Hehe sorry sensei" I blush

"Every one will review the transformation jutsu due to Naruto!" lruka yelled
Groans following after.

Sakura was up first.
" hiii Naruto!" I greet

"Hey Chou" Naruto smiled

" Sasuke did you see that!" I here Sakura bellow.
Of course sasuke being the emo he is, ignores her and does the jutsu.

Next is Naruto, he looks as me whispering something in my ear. I snicker as it's his turn.

Naruto did the hand signs turning into a girl version of him with no clothes on, and clouds covering his lady bits.

"Ha! Got you! That was my sexy Clone jutsu!" he yelled

I crack up laughing as Iruka gets a nose bleed.

"Hahahhaa!! Iruka you perv!!" I laugh
Iruka death glares at me.

"Hn.loser." sasuke says

" what was that emo?" I say looking at him

"Hn. I said loser." he says

" at least I have a sense of humor!" I stick my tongue out at him. He just raises an eyebrow at me.

*****

After we are done at the academy, I start skipping home, humming.

A butterfly lands on my nose and I stop, crossing my eyes to look at it.

"Ooooo a butterfly" I think out loud. Then it takes off.

"Nooo! Come back! Nyaaa~!!" I yell running after the butterfly.

After 10 minutes of chasing the thing around the village,getting weird looks I lose track of it.

Sad I couldn't catch it, I make my way home.

**************************
Hope you enjoyed.