TheDayOff💦 (FaZeBlaziken)

I grab a hoodie from my closet and slip on my shoes.
I close the door behind me and head down stairs. I walk to the kitchen to see my mom cooking. I wave goodbye to her and walk out the front door. I get in my car and drive to the faze house, the house was at least 4miles away. I Get there after several minuets  pass. I run up to the front door and barge in. I look at the first person I see "Where is blaziken?" I say with a funny accent . "He's up stairs." Apex says looking at me wide eyed. I close the front door and run up to blaziken's room. I haven't seen him in 4 days. I fling open the door and tackle him on his bed. "Y/N!!" "BLAZAKIN!!" We both laughed. He was about to film a video. "I was just about to film a video wanna join me?" I pouted " no, I want to spend time with you. Make a video later?" "Hmm.." "Pleasse!!" I say trying to look cute. "Fine" he laughes. I was on the floor. I bear crawled on top of him. He kissed me placing his hands on my ass. The heat of the moment was hot. His lips were so chaped... (IM KIDDING LMAOO)
His lips were soft and his kiss was rough. He wanted me, and I wanted him. His toung entered my mouth many times and we exchanged DNA. His hands inside my jeans grabbing on my ass as we grind in sync.
"BLAZIKEN YOU NEED T-"
Rain walked in.
I jumped of Lucas and my face pink from embarrassment.
---------------
I'm letting you guys know I'm going to do smut but I'm also going I do clean imagines too.💖 Thank you @lolcrybaby for that kind words😊💕 Thank you for reading!-FaZeBellaDonna