Smoke Session💨(FaZeBanks)

Chaio:"Hey can you grab some cheese? I had forgotten it when me and adapt was at the store."
Y/N:"Yah sure, I was just there too. But I'll head back in and drop it off."
Chaio:"Cool, Thanks"
I head back in to the store and but 3 packs of cheese he wasn't specific so I got a lot lol. I check out and I head to the faze house.
I didn't knock, I opened the door and walked to the kitchen. I throw the bag a chaio. "Thanks." He playfully winks at me. I sit down and turn to blaziken.
Y/N:"Have you seen Banks? He hasn't answered me back for 2 days."
Lucas:"Yah, he's a little stress right now."
Y/N:"I'm gonna go try to talk to him."
Lucas:"Good luck."
I head up stairs and knock on his door. He didn't answer, but I hear music. I open the door to see his window open. He was siting in the roof smoking something. I walk in and set my phone down I put on one of his hoodies and make my way to where he was sitting. He kept smoking and didn't look at me. I turned to him and he looked at me. His eyes were red.
He held out his hand with a joint. I picked it up and took a breath. I blew out and took another hit. I passed it back, our finger tips touched. He was ice cold, I'm not sure how long he was siting out her for. I wrap my arms around his neck and he turns and kisses me. I turn away and blew the smoke out resumed the kiss. He pulled me on top of him and we Have a make out session. I could feel all his feeling when he kissed me. The way he held me and the way his toung touched mine. I knew all of his secret. I stoped and looked at him. I let out a tear. He looks depressed I hate seeing him this way. I get up and head back to his room. I walked out the door. Banks grabs my wrist and pulled me back into the kiss.
Banks POV:
I had been restless. I didn't even get sleep last night. I don't know man Wtf is wrong with me. People always act like I'm the bad guy. All this stress and Opinions get to me and it drives me fucking Insane. I can't take it.
*Banks POV End*
He spins me into a kiss and closes the door with his shoe. We fall back on to his bed without brakeing the kiss.
I stoped the kiss and took off my shirt. He stopped and looked at me. He lays a finger on my stomach. His hands were cold like ice, goosebumps raced through my body. I stare in to his blue eyes/Green eyes. I lean in and bit his lip. "Bitch" I look at him. His lip Is bleeding, he looks at me and I stare at him. He leans in, "Fuck" I push him away. Now my lip is bleeding. We resume kissing each other, his ice cold hands were pressed against my back. His lips make his way down my neck. His lips made me feel good. He got to my beast and sucked on my chest. He left red and purple marks on my skin. He comes back up and I pull him close to me I suck on his lip. And he hugs me and let go. He sat up and he ran his hands through his hair. He looked angry. "Fuck my life." He said. I move closer to him wrapping my arms around his neck. He pushes me off of him and grabs a shit off his desk and throws it over his shoulder and leaves the room.
I dress myself and head down stairs. I see Lucas and Temperr starring at me. I look way not knowing if it had anything to do with banks. I walk out side to see banks had left. I get in my car and drive home. Banks is being banks. But I love him with every bit of my heart.
I notice my cheek was wet. I wipe my face and continue home.
------------------
I haven't posted in 2 days, this one is not good because I was in a rush to post. I was ganna make this a smut. Maybe there will be a part two🤔😉. Thank you for reading!!! 💖💖💖 Make sure to Vote and comment so I know who to do next!!
-FaZeBellaDonna