Dirty//Out'nAbout🏙(FaZeTeeqo)

[Disclaimer!!]- Hey guys, I'm not sure what to write about teeqo I don't watch his videos I just know he is really sweet. And I've read other people's fan fictions about him and he always has a daddy kink lol. So here you go, Hope you like it💕!-FaZeBellaDonna
--------------
"Stop your stepping on my foot!" I shout at him.
"Stop your stepping on my foot." He repeats In a whining tone. "I don't sound like that." I glare at him. He pulls me under his arm and we continue to walk through the mall. He stops at a few stores, And We were headed out the store when I see a pumas store out of the corner of my eye. I stop and he continues to walk not noticing I had paused. He turns around, I stand there pointing to the store with a big smile on my face. "But you just got a pair of Nikes yesterday." He says in a mad tone. "But you just got a pair yesterday." I say mocking him. Getting him back lol. He laughes, I run to him and grab his hand leading him to the pumas store. I already know what I want hehe. I try on 2 puma creepers and I get both.He pays and I wait on the side as he swipe his credit card he looks at me upset. It came out to $340...
And we walk out the store there was silence. We got back to his car and we buckled in. He turn to me with a smirk. "Wait till we get home." My face turned red. I didn't mean to be a bad girl, I just get what I want.
---------------
Read on for smut// If not STOP here. Thank you for reading!!💖💖 ⭐️
---------------
We get home and he pulls in to the drive way. I quickly unbuckle my seatbelt and run inside. I can hear him laughing. I run up stairs and close the door behind me. I hear the front door shut. He walks up the stairs and knocks on the door. " this counts as double punishment" i quickly unlocked the door and jumped into bed. Acting like I was asleep. I can hear him unbuckling his belt he takes his shirt off and throws it on the floor. He pulls off the covers and grabs my feet. I look at him with sorry eyes. "That's not ganna work this time." He says and he Carries me to his bed room. He closes the door and throws me on the bed. I let a silent moan out, he grabs something out the closet and throws it at me. "I want my princess to look nice."He winks at me.
I put on a pink lace lingerie with fluffy pink trimming on the bottom. I yell ready and he comes in. He looks at me with hungry eyes, as if I were eye candy. He pulls down his pants and i roll off the bad and on to the floor. I get on my knees and I look up at him. "My baby girl looks so adorable." He smiles. I pull down his boxers and his member was soft. I hold it, knowing that I'm teasing him. "Your looking for trouble aren't you." He says angrily "no daddy"I say sucking on his tip. He lets out a slight moan. He places his hands on the back of my head and shoves it all in. I gasp for air, he jerks my head back and fourth, my eyes start to water. I can feel his dick twitch in my throat. He pulls out and he cums on my face. He kneels down and kisses me on the lips. "I love you princess." He says husklys " I love you too" I say out of breath.
----------------
YOU LITTLE HORNY LADY! LMAOO THANK YOU FOR READING!!!💖💖 I hope you guys liked it. Let me know so I know to do more!⭐️-FaZeBellaDonna