A Hot Mess🗑 (FaZeNikan)

I've been waiting for nikan to get to LA for 4 weeks now, He FINALLY made it! Staying here with the boys is hard. Nikan is the only one I trust.
I get a text:
N:"Hey I can't make it."
Y/N:"WHAT??!😭"
I hear something, I stop typing and look out my window. I rush to open both gates. I open the second gate and run towards him. I Olympic dove in to his arms. He caught me and gave me a big hug, I smiles with excitement and laughter. I grab one of his bags and helped him inside.
I lead him to my room, he set down his suitcase and looked around.
N:"Looks like a hot mess."
Y/N:"What did you expect?"
He sits down on the bed bringing his suitcase closer to him. I jump on him,
Y/N:"Really, Your gonna start organizing?"
I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek.
He pushes away his bag and I sit on top of his lap. He laughs and I smile. I kiss his lips, it's been forever since I felt him touch my skin. His hands gently touched My thigh and goosebumps filled my body. He's so big, it's fucking hot when he gets angry . But he doesn't get mad often.
I place my hand on his pants and feel him rise.
N:"We-Can't do th- is right now. Someone is gonna walk- in." He says in between breaths.
I roll my eyes and hop off of him.
He pulls me back to him and kisses me one more time.
I get up and head down stairs.
Nikan follows me.
I grab a water bottle and head back up stairs. I start to organize all of the crap I had when I first moved in. I still have a few boxes I never opend. I open a box with some more clothes. I dump the box on the floor and start folding shirts,pants and leggings.
N:"Do you need help?"
He stood in the door way with a smirk.
Y/N:" No, I don't need your help."
He made his way to my gaming chair and took a seat. He grabbed a box,
N:"What's in this?"
Y/N:"Probably makeup."
I pass him the box knife and get back to folding.
Y/N:"Damn,I'm already done with this box."
I look up at him and he is holding a black box. I quickly get up and snatch the box out his hands. He stands up.
N:"What is that?"
I put it in my pocket.
Y/N:" Just a few earring." I look up at him.
N:"Can I see?" He takes a step towards me and I move 3 steps back.
N:" What's in the box Y/N?" His voice got louder.
Tears start to gather in my eyes,I slide my back against the wall to make it out the door.
He slams the door. And looks at me,
I slide my back down and cover my face with my hands.
The one person who loves me and I'm going to disappoint them. It was a long time ago and I haven't done it in years. But that's still apart of my history. He might think I'm crazy.
I start to shake, I'm having a panic attack I can feel him staring at me And I cry my eyes out.
N:" Please stop crying, I didn't mean to scare you. I would never do anything to hurt you, and you know that."
He passes me my purse and I grab a few tissues.
N:" Why can't I see what's in the box?"
I raise my head from my hands and look at him. My eyes were red from crying. I reached in to my pocket and pulled out the box. I tossed it on the floor in front of him. I get up and head to the bathroom.

*Nikans POV*
She gets up And and opens the door. She didn't say a word. I feel so fuck horrible, I forced her to show me something so stupid. I bend down and grab the box. It was a tiny container, I clicked it open. 3 blades slide out. IM A FUCKING IDIOT, WTFFF MAN.
I Grab my coach jacket and head down stairs "Hey, Adapt can I borrow your car?"
Adapt:"Sure, you alright man?"
N:" Yah, Yah."
I grab the keys and head out the front door.
*END OF Nikans POV*
*Y/N POV*
I can hear his foot step through the house. To nights ganna be a smoke night. Fuck.... I need it.
-----------------------------------------------
What's up guys, Hoped you like this one I tried to make a long one for you since I've been gone for a while. Make sure to let me know you would like more by pressing the ⭐️ Star!!😊 Thank you so much for reading.
-FazeBellaDonna